Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

d Fox Footys AFL 360.Thats the significance of the issue - its very minor.Four weeks ago in a VFL game something was said that s

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 03.08.2018 02:24
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Don Lutzs mother didnt like the sound of his voice when he called her at home in Germany an hour before he started in left field for the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday. "Ive been sick, and she said, Whats wrong with your voice?" Lutz said. "She said, Take your vitamins." Lutz wasted no time proving to his mom, Marlen, that he was healthy. The rookie, who was born in the United States and grew up in Germany, hit his first career home run, a three-run drive off the right-field foul pole in the second inning that led Cincinnati over the Milwaukee Brewers 5-1 for a three-game sweep. Lutz, who made his big league debut on April 29, homered off Wily Peralta (3-3). Pinch-hitter Xavier Paul homered in the seventh, sending Milwaukee to its fourth straight loss and ninth in 10 games. Bronson Arroyo (3-4) ended a four-start winless streak, allowing five hits in 6 2-3 scoreless innings with one walk and five strikeouts. He had been 0-3 since beating Philadelphia on April 15, and he snapped out of the slump despite not feeling well, manager Dusty Baker said. "Im not sure what he had," Baker said. "Sometimes, you just dont feel right. Its not something you can name. We knew about the seventh that he was about out of gas." Arroyo rarely feels well in day games, he said. "I didnt have a whole lot of stuff," he said. "I was grinding from the first inning on. I knew I was getting away with pitches that I normally wouldnt. Luckily, they were beating them into the ground." Sam LeCure struck out Jeff Bianchi looking to end the seventh, Jonathan Broxton allowed an unearned run in the eighth and Aroldis Chapman pitched the ninth. Peralta (3-3) gave up four runs -- three earned -- on five hits and two walks in six innings. Baker got his 1,603rd win as a manager, moving past Hall of Famer Fred Clarke into sole possession of 17th place on baseballs career list, 16 behind Ralph Houk. Baker, in his 20th season as a manager, is 1,603-1,448 (.525). The Brewers have lost 10 of 12 against Cincinnati. The Reds have won the last four series against Milwaukee in Cincinnati and five of the last six overall. Brandon Phillips and Jay Bruce opened the second inning with singles and, one out later, Lutz lined a 1-0 pitch off the foul pole. He is 6 for 13 during a six-game hitting streak. "It was awesome," Lutz said. "My mom and grandma were watching (on television). Im sure they were pretty excited." He hadnt promised to hit a home run during his pregame Mothers Day phone call. "I didnt want to get ahead of myself," Lutz said. Peralta had no problem with the pitch. "I made a great pitch," he said. "Theres nothing I could do. If I had to put it right there again, I would. I dont think hed hit it." Cincinnati scored an unearned run in the third. After a throwing error by Peralta on a comebacker, Bruce hit a potential inning-ending, double-play grounder, but shortstop Jean Seguras relay sailed over first baseman Yuniesky Betancourt for another error. The Brewers have been their own worst enemies, according to manager Ron Roenicke. "We havent played well," he said. "We cant do the little things against good teams." Paul led off the seventh with his second homer of the season, a 404-foot drive into the right-field seats on an 0-2 pitch from Mike Fiers, recalled from the minors Saturday and making his first big league appearance since April 16. Paul has four career pinch-hit homers, including two this season. Alex Gonzalez scored on Ryan Hanigans passed ball in the eighth. NOTES: Reds RHP Johnny Cueto is scheduled to make his second injury rehabilitation start Tuesday for Class-A Dayton. Cueto has been on the DL since April 15 with a strained muscle in his upper right arm. LHP Manny Parra, on the disabled list since April 26 with a strained left pectoral muscle, and OF Chris Heisey, out since April 29 with strained right hamstring, both are due to start rehab assignments on Monday with Double-A Pensacola. ... The Reds are off Monday before opening a nine-game trip Tuesday at Miami. ... Milwaukees 10-game trip resumes Monday with the opener of a four-game series in Pittsburgh. Cheap Tyler Conklin Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Cheap Devante Downs Jersey . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-colby-gossett-jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Cheap Vikings Jerseys .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Cheap Brian ONeill Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Geelong coach Chris Scott has dismissed suggestions Mitch Clarks future with the Cats has been put in jeopardy after he was involved in a dispute with teammate Mitch Duncan.The Age reported on Monday that Clark had made disparaging comments to Hawthorn-listed player Teia Miles about his sister, who is Duncans partner, during a VFL game last month.Scott confirmed the exchange had occurred, but said both players had moved on.Thats an extraordinary stretch to suggest that this would have any impact on his position on the list ... it would have almost no impact, Scott told Fox Footys AFL 360.Thats the significance of the issue - its very minor.Four weeks ago in a VFL game something was said that shouldnt have been said ... it wasnt a huge deal.Straight after the game the players, the relevant parties, spoke ... apologies were made and accepted and everyone moved on.Four weeks later the story has got out, so unfortunaately for the people concerned its got to be regurgitated but in terms of player relations at Geelong things are very healthy.ddddddddddddClark, who has fought a public battle with mental health issues in recent years, played his first AFL game for the Cats last week since round nine last season after overcoming a serious calf injury.Scott said the incident was so minor that no penalty would be handed down.I didnt even know about it until (Monday), he said.And our senior administration didnt know about it because - as you would hope - when two guys have a bit of a disagreement they sit down, talk about it, shake hands and move on, which is what happened four weeks ago.Wed prefer it didnt happen obviously, but in the scheme of things I think its been handled well by the relevant people. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen