Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

k Schamel, who did not return phone calls to the AP. Martin abruptly left the Dolphins last October and was

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 02.08.2018 08:09
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH, Pa. Spencer Long Jets Jersey . - LeVeon Bell was 7 years old when Walter Payton died in 1999, but after three straight games with more than 200 yards from scrimmage the Pittsburgh Steelers running back is being compared to the Chicago Bears Hall-of-Famer.Payton achieved that feat in 1977, and Bell became the second NFL player to total more than 200 scrimmage yards in three straight weeks after tallying 235 at Cincinnati Sunday.Ive seen highlights of (Payton) and heard a lot about him, that hes arguably the best running back ever, Bell said. So to be compared to him or even mentioned in the same category as him is just an honour and a blessing and real humbling for me. But it just makes me want to work that much harder.Bell ran for 185 yards and two touchdowns and added 50 yards receiving with another score in the Steelers win against the first-place Bengals. It was Bells fourth 100-yard rushing game of the season, which earned him AFC offensive player of the week honours.Its the first one in my career, so its definitely an honour, Bell said. Obviously, I couldnt have done it without my teammates, especially the offensive line, the entire offence and the coaching staff.Bell leads the AFC with 1,231 yards rushing (5.1 yard per carry average) and five touchdowns and is second on the Steelers with 71 catches for 693 yards and three touchdowns. If Bell also surpasses 1,000 yards receiving, he will be just the third NFL back to have 1,000 yards each rushing and receiving besides Roger Craig and Marshall Faulk.All I care about is winning, Bell said. If that comes along with a rushing title, or whatever else, thats all good for me. But the main thing is to make sure we win these last three games and get into the playoffs.Bell arguably is the Steelers most complete back since Franco Harris. Barry Foster, Jerome Bettis and Willie Parker were strong runners, while John L. Williams was a solid pass-catcher out of the backfield. Rashard Mendenhall could do a little of both, but none were as complete a back as Bell.The things he can do in all three phases of the game, to run, catch the ball and block are some of the most special things Ive ever seen a running back do, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. (And) hes grown fast. We feel that we can do anything with him.Notes: CB Ike Taylor (right forearm, shoulder) missed practice Thursday. . OLB James Harrison (knee) and C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) were limited, while right OT Marcus Gilbert was a full participant two straight days and should return to the starting lineup. . CB William Gay (quadricep) also returned. Terrelle Pryor Sr. Jets Jersey ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. Nathan Shepherd Jets Jersey . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. http://www.shopnyjets.us/trenton-cannon-jersey/ .J. - Pete Carroll is in support of the NFL looking further into whether medicinal marijuana could beneficial for players.Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito lashed out at teammate Jonathan Martin on Twitter Wednesday, saying "The truth is going to bury you and your entire camp. You could have told the truth the entire time." Incognito also wrote Martin told him he thought about committing suicide because he wasnt playing well. "FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasnt playing well. Told me he felt worthless," Incognito said on Twitter. Incognitos series of tweets directed at Martin and his representatives come as the NFL is preparing to release a report on the Dolphins bullying case which could help clarify their much-publicized relationship. Martin previously said he was harassed daily by Incognito and other teammates. He alleged their racial, aggressive and sexually charged comments played a role in his departure from the team on Oct. 28. Incognito recently finished serving a three-month suspension but isnt expected to return to Miami. He took aim at Martins agent Kenneth Zuckerman from Priority Sports, on Wednesday, accusing him of releasing information to the media. "What do you have to say for your actions? Why did you release the VM. What was your goal?" Incognito wrote on Twitter. Zuckerman said in a brief telephonne interview with The Associated Press that he didnt want to respond to Incognitos comments, except to say, "The only thing I would say is Ill let Jason La Canforas tweet speak for itself. Chris Herndon Jets Jersey. " After Incognitos Twitter rant, La Canfora, who works for CBS Sports and broke the story on the text messages exchanged between the teammates, said on Twitter that Zuckerman "had nothing to do with my reporting." Zuckerman declined to answer other questions about the case. Incognito also wrote on Twitter: "the truth will set me free. I cant say the same about Jon Martin. The truth is what hes hiding from." Incognitos final tweet referred all questions to his attorney Mark Schamel, who did not return phone calls to the AP. Martin abruptly left the Dolphins last October and was hospitalized. He underwent counselling for emotional issues. Incognito was suspended Nov. 3, causing him to miss his final eight games. The NFL report, which is headed up by Ted Wells, is expected to be released and could help shed some light on what role Dolphins coach Joe Philbin and his staff, as well as the front office, had in the case. The concern is whether or not Incognito was ordered to toughen up Martin, who struggled after earning a starting job in 2012 as a rookie. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen