Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

uilding, it definitely helps. ... I cant wait for that first touchdown, honestly. Thatll be probably the sweetest moment for me.

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 02.08.2018 05:27
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Things just keep getting better for rookie Malcolm Mitchell.The rookie receiver the past two games has suddenly become an important part of the New England offense. Now comes a big Monday night stage.I know (theres) a lot of excitement around it, Mitchell said Thursday as the Patriots prepared for their home game against the Baltimore Ravens in a matchup of AFC division leaders. Its the only game on Monday night so Im looking forward to it.Tom Brady clearly has developed trust with the young player, who set Georgias receptions record in college with 174. Mitchell was drafted by the Patriots in the fourth round.After accumulating just seven catches in the first nine games, Mitchell has 13 catches and three touchdowns in the past two weeks. His progression is now even more important with tight end Rob Gronkowski gone for the rest of the season with a back injury, Danny Amendola gone for the regular season with a high ankle sprain, and Martellus Bennett banged up, causing him to be used mostly as a blocker last week.I feel blessed to have an opportunity to be part of this organization, from the time they drafted me to now, he said.Asked if he feels added pressure in light of the injuries to teammates, Mitchell said: I just do what they tell me. Thats how I like to keep it, keep it that simple.He says being around veterans has been a big help.It just takes time to get used to any organization that youre new in, he said. Im still learning.Game notes Griff Whalen, the receiver/returner signed as a free agent with Amendola hurt, reported for his first workout. We havent seen much of anything from him. Well see how it goes, said coach Bill Belichick. Well see how he works into our receiver situation. Whelan, released by San Diego Nov. 22, caught two passes for 22 yards and returned four kicks for 56 in eight games for the Chargers this season.---For more NFL coverage: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Authentic Eagles Jerseys . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Jordan Mailata Jersey . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. http://www.authenticeaglesshopnfl.com/ . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Eagles Womens Jerseys . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Eagles Jerseys Store . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham returned to practice Wednesday for the first time since rupturing his patellar tendon in November.There were some dark days, Graham said. Its been eight months. Its been a constant eight months. Ive never been through something that every day you had to do something for it. Every day, you wake up, and until you go to bed, youre doing some type of rehab. Its been like that for me for eight months, and itll continue to be like that for me for the next eight months.Its something that Im always going to have to pay attention to. Its a part of life now. It makes me appreciate the game even more than I did. Just being out there today, Im full of passion and full of fire. I get goosebumps just walking out of that door. So it was a great day.Graham ran routes and caught passes from the quarterbacks during the first part of Wednesdays practice. Nothing he did required moving at full speed, and Graham stayed on the sideline once the offense and defense started going against each other.Coach Pete Carroll has said that Graham is on track to play in Week 1, barring a setback.Asked if thats his expectation, Graham said, I cant really answer that. Im not allowed to answer that.After undergoing surgery, Grahams right leg was immobilized for 11 to 12 weeks. The rehab process involved learning how to stand and learning how to walk again, he said.For me, I think one of the biggest battles is mentally, Graham said. You have good days and you have bad days. Randomly, youll feel good for weeks, and then all of a sudden, youll have a bad day where youre reallly sore.dddddddddddd. And you end up questioning yourself, like Am I doing the right thing? Why is this so hard?Especially for me and my career, I feel like a lot of things have come easy. Ive always been athletic and fast. To have to learn how to walk again, its very humbling for sure.Graham has spoken with others who have suffered the same injury, like former teammate Jon Stinchcomb and New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz. They emphasized how rushing back can lead to other injuries. So for now, the Seahawks plan is push Graham along slowly.This team and every one of my teammates just uplifted me the entire time, Graham said. Im talking about Richard Sherman every day comes in that training room and encourages me. And every time Im out here running, he steps out here.Luke Willson, [tight ends coach] Pat [McPherson], everybody in this building has been nothing but positive and nothing but encouraging about everything from how much they need me and how much they cant wait for me to get back. Just hearing that every day, all the love I get from this building, it definitely helps. ... I cant wait for that first touchdown, honestly. Thatll be probably the sweetest moment for me.On the defensive side of the ball Wednesday, rookie defensive lineman Jarran Reed suffered what looked like a left foot or ankle injury and was carted off the field. He later indicated he is OK.?A second-round pick out of Alabama, Reed is in line to be the Seahawks starting nose tackle. China NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen