Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

mmendations, covering wide-ranging aspects of Indian cricket at the central and state level, making it binding on the BCCI to im

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 01.08.2018 06:10
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Paul Goydos shot a 3-under 67 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead into the final round of the PGA Tour Champions season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship.A day after opening with a 62 for a three-stroke lead, Goydos birdied the par-5 18th to reach 11-under 129 on Desert Mountain Clubs Cochise Course.I was happy. It was a nice day, Goydos said. The wind had calmed down a little bit. It seems to be windy in the morning here and better in the afternoon. Playing goods an advantage to some extent.Colin Montgomerie, third in the Charles Schwab Cup season standings, remained second. He followed his opening 65 with a 66. The Scot matched playing partner Goydos with a closing birdie.Points leader Bernhard Langer was third at 7 under after a 66.The top five in the standings -- Richmond winner Scott McCarron is second, followed by Montgomerie, Joe Durant and Miguel Angel Jimenez -- can take the season title with a victory Sunday. Durant was tied for 15th at 1 under after a 69, McCarron was tied for 17th at even par after a 71, and Jimenez was 22nd at 1 over after a 67.The season standings were reset after the event last week in Virginia, with Langers lead over McCarron reduced from 935,657 to 200. The tournament winner will receive $440,000 and 2,000 points.I just know that theres a bunch of possibilities, like we imagined, and here we are, Langer said. I guess right now if it stands like this, Monty and I would be tied and were going to a playoff. But will it stand that way tomorrow, nobody knows. I dont know. Its certainly exciting, its volatile. You know, it comes down the stretch.The 59-year-old German has a tour-high four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,836,459. He won season titles in 2010, 2014 and 2015. Hes recovering from a left knee injury that forced him to withdraw from the playoff opener at Sherwood.Its been the same for the last two weeks, just being very careful walking, Langer said. I cant read my putts properly because I cant bend down the way I used to. But my goal is to finish the tournament, not to read my putts properly. Obviously, I would love to read them right, but if that would kick me out of the tournament, thats no good, so Ive just got to do what Ive got to do.Goydos is 24th in the standings. The two-time PGA Tour winner won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in July for his third senior title. He shot a 59 in the PGA Tours 2010 John Deere Classic.Ive gotten off to good starts and, hopefully, I can continue that tomorrow, Goydos said. A little sloppy on the back nine, quite frankly. But Im Paul Goydos, Im not Bernhard Langer, as Ive proven time after time after time after time. But I hung in there pretty good. Made a couple birdies on the 5 pars, which is nice, and looking forward to playing tomorrow. Terrence Ross Jersey . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Dwight Howard Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.cheapmagicjerseys.com/ . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Penny Hardaway Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Jonathan Isaac Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. The BCCI fears its daily operations might come to a standstill if the Lodha Committee does not respond immediately to an email sent by board secretary Ajay Shirke last week seeking directions from the committee on how to proceed in the wake of the October 21 Supreme Court order.Without the committees consent, the BCCI cannot take important decisions that include: signing of the memorandum of understanding with the ECB for the bilateral series starting on November 9, setting a new date for the IPL media rights tender which was postponed last Tuesday, and determining the threshold value for any financial transaction of the board relating to future contracts (the Lodha Committee was asked by the Supreme Court to set the threshold value, and all contracts in excess of that amount would need the committees approval).In its interim orders, passed on October 17 and then 21, the court had categorically put clamps on the BCCI releasing any funds to the states unless they submitted an affidavit saying they would adopt all the recommendations of the Lodha Committee. The court had also asked the committee to appoint an auditor, who would oversee all the contracts the BCCI had got into since the July 18 order which made it mandatory for both BCCI and the state associations to subscribe to the committees recommendations.Despite the BCCI raising this matter of the email now, it should be aware that the committee had already made it clear last week that the ball is in fact in the boards court. The committee had written to Shirke on October 24 saying that BCCI president Anurag Thakur needs to give an undertaking on behalf of the BCCI to unreservedly comply with the courts October 21 order. The BCCI had also asked both Shrike and Thakur to meet to the committee within two weeks from the date of the order. The board has been quiet on that front, as to whether Thakur would submit the affidavit and whether he and Shirke will be meeting the committee this week.We sent the letter detailing a lot of day-to-day stuff we need to do. If you dont get a clarification quickly the operations can come to a standstill, a senior BCCI official said. Since the court has appointed the committee as the custodian, we have asked it to advise us or take the decisions [itself].The committee had not responded till Monday evening, the official said. No one from the committee was available for a comment. An explanation offered by RM Lodha, the chairman of the committee, in the past was that the courts orders have never come in the way of all the existing contracts the BCCI has entered into, neither have they disrupted the various match schedules of the board.The BCCI official did not agree with that viewpoint in this instance. He said despite the longstanding courtroom battles, the BCCIs daily operations were never disrupted till the October 21 court order. Now when you stop all contracts, then our day-to-day commercial contracts comes to a halt. For everything we have to take reference from them.According to the official, a pressing concern was the releasing of funds to all the state associations that will be hosting the England series as well as the ongoing the Ranji Trophy and age-group tournaments. England begin their five-Test series in Rajkot on November 9. They will then return post-Christmas for a limited-overs series. In the new year, India play a one-off Test against Banngladesh and a four-Test series against Australian in February-March.ddddddddddddThe order says every contract has to be monitored and there has to be an auditor. It also does not allow us to give any hosting fee to any of the states. Now with the England and Australia series coming up, we dont know what to do. We need the permission for that, the board official said.The official said another immediate priority for the board is preparing for next years IPL. There are numerous nuts and bolts that need to be kept ready: grounds, taking over stadiums, merchandising, team hotels, airlines, hospitality. These all need contracts. In the absence of an auditor, how do we proceed? And we dont know what amount we can enter or not.The BCCI is anxious not just about the present, but also about the future. A handful of important contracts need to be signed in the next year, the board official pointed out.The first is the IPL media rights tender. After that the BCCI has to sort the India title shirt contract, which currently with Star till next March. The official said that contract needs to be finalised by end of December as it would take few months for the new designs and logos, if any, to be printed on the new jerseys. On March 31, the IPL title rights, owned by Vivo currently, will be up for renewal.The official said two other important tenders the BCCI will need to negotiate by mid-next year are the IPL management contract with IMG and the bilateral media rights for international series for the new cycle commencing from 2018. Each tender takes minimum of three months. So we have five major tenders one after the other. So we need clarification now.The official said Shirke had listed all these details in the email to the committee. He said without a timetable in place, things could slide. Doing things last-minute gives BCCI a bad name. The BCCI has very large operations. There are many domestic tournaments taking place simultaneously. Big international series are coming up. IPL is coming up. Your business has to go on, right?Despite BCCIs apprehensions, some of the state associations like Saurashtra Cricket Association, Andhra Pradesh Cricket Association and Tamil Nadu Cricket Association have stated they have enough funds to host the Test matches assigned to them by the board. Rajkot and Visakhapatnam will host the first and second Tests of the England series, which will end at Chepauk in Chennai in December.The whole episode concerning the Indian board and the Lodha Committee stems from the IPL 2013 fixing scandal. The court had initially appointed the Lodha Committee to determine appropriate punishments for those involved, and propose changes to the BCCIs functioning to ensure best practices. In July the court accepted the majority of the committees recommendations, covering wide-ranging aspects of Indian cricket at the central and state level, making it binding on the BCCI to implement them. The BCCI has since questioned the benefits of some of these reforms - particularly the one state, one vote policy, the age cap on board officials, and the cap and cooling off periods on their terms in office - and missed some deadlines for their implementation, prompting the committee and the court to pursue the matter further. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen