Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

g, and villains were always vanquished, even though all enchantments come with a price. I dont have to be fast -- I just have to

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.07.2018 01:51
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

TSN Jets is back with dedicated regional coverage of the Winnipeg Jets, In total, TSN Jets has exclusive regional coverage of 63 Jets games - including eight all-Canadian match-ups - from the 2013-14 NHL season. TSN Jets regional games complement the five Jets games to air on TSN as part of the networks national NHL broadcast package. TSN Jets coverage kicks off with three preseason games starting with Minnesota @ Winnipeg on Thursday, Sept. 19 at 7pm ct. TSN Jets will feature play-by-play commentary by veteran broadcaster and Manitoba native Dennis Beyak. Colour commentary duties will be shared by Mike Johnson, Brian Engblom and Shane Hnidy. Once again, TSN Jets will bring fans 30-minute pre- and post-game shows for every game, hosted by TSNs team of hockey experts and Insiders. TSNs Sara Orlesky continues as the networks permanent Winnipeg Bureau reporter, following the Jets all season long to deliver news on the team across TSNs slate of programs and platforms. TSN Jets Broadcast Region The broadcast region for TSN Jets includes Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories, plus parts of Northwestern Ontario including Kenora, Dryden, and Thunder Bay. TSN Jets is available on the following television service providers: - Access Communications – Channel 534 in HD and Channel 434 in SD- Bell Satellite TV – Channel 1423 in HD and Channel 423 in SD - MTS Classic TV – Channel 168 in SD- MTS Digital Cable – Channel 311 in SD- MTS Ultimate TV – Channel 1168 in HD and Channel 168 in SD - Shaw Cable – Channel 290 in HD and Channel 289 in SD - Shaw Direct (Advanced) – Channel 618 in HD and Channel 136 in SD - Shaw Direct (Classic) – Channel 118 in HD and Channel 468 in SD Visit TSN.ca/Jets for updates on how to subscribe to TSN Jets. Winnipeg Jets on TSN Radio and 101.1 The Farm As the official home of the Jets, TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg has exclusive coverage of every Jets game. New this year, Jets fans in Brandon and the Westman region can hear live coverage of all Winnipeg Jets games on 101.1 The Farm. Calling all games for the station is play-by-play commentator Brian Munz and analyst Shane Hnidy Live audio of all games is also available at TSN.ca/Winnipeg and on TSN Mobile app Fans can tune in to TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg throughout the season for comprehensive daily coverage on the Jets. For additional news, fans can also follow the Jets Report, which features the latest blogs, interviews, and podcasts from Dennis Beyak and Brian Munz. Cheap Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Yanni Gourde Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. http://www.cheaplightningjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-ryan-callahan-jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Cheap Lightning Jerseys China . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Adidas Victor Hedman Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. I dread solo runs the way the average person hates tax time. The solitary nature of the run forces me to turn inward, and as a goal-oriented overachiever with a fear of failure, I hate the introspection that these runs cultivate.The thought of spending hours wrestling with my body, willing it to keep going, with no distractions and no community support makes me question my sanity. Ive tried all of the recommended tips and mental tricks, as well as fitness gadgets and apps to make solo running for long distances better.Only one thing has done the trick: virtual runs.I joined two virtual running groups on Facebook because of my love for Harry Potter --?Nerd Herd Running, with money going to the nonprofit Stupid Cancer, and the Hogwarts Running Club, who donates to a different organization every race. When I ran the Dementors Kiss 5K with the Hogwarts Running Club, we raised $45,000 for Miles for Cystic Fibrosis. I liked the idea that the money I spent fueling my running habit also had a larger purpose.Virtual races are runs of a predetermined length that can take place at any location of your choosing during a particular week. You pay the race registration fee and receive a runners bib in your email. Certain running groups require that you submit a proof of time, and after a couple of weeks, you receive a finishers medal.These races dont require travel, so theyre easier on the wallet. And best of all, there are no long lines at the porta-potty.For me, these runs are the perfect combination of nerd culture and running community. Running is one of those activities I never thought I would do. I abhorred physical exercise as a child. I was sedentary in my early 20s from a combination of depression and self-loathing. I wanted to be invisible.One phone call changed my life.It was my 27th birthday, and I needed serious convincing that I should live another year. My childhood friend Jillian called. Buried under the floral comforter in my bedroom, iPhone on speaker, I told her that I am not sure I wanted to continue living.She persuaded me to make a list of all the things I couldnt do, but that I dream of doing. On my list was a completing a marathon.Jill suggested we start small, with a princess-themed 5K. We registered, trained and finished the race together. From there we took on 10Ks and half-marathons and multiple-day challenges.Ive been running, off and on, ever since. Exercise is my version of Defense Against the Dark Arts.?I let my imagination loose on these runs.***Its 5 a.m. when my earbuds go in, and the fusion of sight and sound begins a seamless transition to the Harry Potter Universe. My mind fills in the gaps of my elaborate fantasy. Everyday sights and sounds, with theeir metronomic regularity, transform into rhythmic spectacle.dddddddddddd.My environment becomes animated -- lampposts change into floating candles, illuminating my path. The local YMCA, which towers above the rest of the landscape, morphs into the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, strong dramatic architecture silhouetted against an enchanted navy sky.For the first half of my run, I evade the dark forces. Halfway through, my left heel is sore, and my right knee threatens to be uncooperative.I stop.Thats when the Dementors show up. In the Harry Potter Universe, theyre mystical figures shrouded in black gossamer cloth, and they thrive on despair. Their main purpose is to suck the happiness and good memories out of the people that they come across.In my mind theyre always hovering on the periphery, waiting time until I let my guard down. Doubt doesnt take long to blossom once its taken root -- I know that from near fatal bouts with depression. Those brushes with the spectral always left me listless and unmotivated, wracked with nightmares and harboring the belief that I was devoid of talent.I have to keep running. I make it past a large tree Ive dubbed the Whomping Willow before I was forced to stop again. Up ahead I see a Boggart, a shape-shifting creature that takes on the form of the thing you fear most.The resurrected corpse looks like me, but smells like betrayal -- wet, decaying flesh giving way due to neglect. Brain slightly atrophied, cloaked in anger, frustration and fear. She utters sharp, mean statements: I am not fast. I am not brave. I am a failure.My run has a new sense of urgency, to prove the other me wrong, to conquer the things that threaten to drown me if I ever give myself permission to think about them.I am the protagonist. I cant outrun this variant of myself. I have to face her. I surrender to the run; I stop obsessing about the time.I pull the terrible memories and places out of myself and leave them on the pavement. In this alternate universe, I could be gifted and hardworking, and villains were always vanquished, even though all enchantments come with a price. I dont have to be fast -- I just have to finish.Monsters, after all, can be defeated. I know I deserve to cultivate hope, to have peace. I understand it is my right to be happy. My creativity allows me to believe in the incredible, to not be limited by the bounds of my own experience. I know, at the end of all of this, that I can endure.Latria Graham is a writer, editor and cultural critic. She is currently living in South Carolina. Follow her @LGRaconteur Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen