Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ee) and LT Matt Kalil (hip). Rhodes and Pruitt missed the first game, with Trae Waynes starting in place of Rhodes. Floyd and Ka

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.07.2018 01:50
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

GOLD COAST, Australia -- After slow starts in his past two tournaments, Adam Scott wanted to play the first round of the Australian PGA Championship like it was his last.For the first time on this trip Down Under, hes in the red after the first round. The 2013 champion closed with three birdies for a 4-under 68 at Royal Pines Resort and was three shots behind leaders Andrew Dodt, Harold Varner, and Ashley Hall after a rain-interrupted opening round.Dodt and Scott were in the half of the field which finished on Thursday before lightning and a storm forced organizers to postpone play until Friday morning.Play resumed at 5:30 a.m. local time, and Varner completed his first round on Friday with birdies on his last two holes. Hall birdied four of his last seven holes.Varner, who tied for second place last year, said it was a good way to get momentum going. He was playing his second round later Friday.Matthew Griffin, who finished his opening round on Friday, was in fourth spot after a 66.American player Julian Suri, who missed out by one stroke on getting a full card on the European Tour last month, and Ryan Fox of New Zealand were next at 5 under.Scott has a share of seventh place, and was more content with his start than he had been in the previous two weeks.Its the last week of the year. Theres no `Ill get them next week -- (I) just have to make it count, Scott said. It didnt look pretty at the start but somehow I was 2 under after 3 and then hung in there and finished well.Scott has had his frustrations on this trip back to Australia, where hes planning on taking a vacation from next week. He opened with a 73 at the Australian Open in Sydney last month and finished the tournament six shots behind Jordan Spieth, who won in a playoff.At the World Cup of Golf last weekend in Melbourne, Scott and Australian teammate Marc Leishman carded a 74 in an opening round that contained just one birdie.On Thursday, Scott eagled the par-5 12th -- his third hole -- followed by a bogey at the 18th, before he turned and finished with the three birdies.A quick start and a quick finish adds up to a good score, said Scott, who won the Australian PGA Championship in 2013 and was runner-up the following year after a marathon playoff with Greg Chalmers. I was just treading water for a while ... cautious of going over the green in between clubs. You just have to be patient and it paid off.Jarrod Lyle produced the shot of the opening day with a hole-in-one on the 169-meter par-3 fifth.I wouldnt say it was the perfect shot, Lyle told the host broadcaster. It was a little bit thin but it worked out all right. Chile World Cup Jerseys . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Cheap Football Chile Jerseys . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. http://www.cheapchilejerseysauthentic.com/ Cheap Chile Soccer Jerseys . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Replica Chile Jerseys . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Eric Kendricks had an up-and-down rookie year for Minnesota, learning on the job as the starter at middle linebacker, and a hamstring injury during training camp kept him out of all four preseason games last month.The growth process has only begun for Kendricks, playing a vital position in coach Mike Zimmers complex defense. Mistakes were made in the opener on Sunday at Tennessee, to be sure.The sign of his potential, though, was as clear as ever on one game-changing play by an instinctual, athletic player.With Everson Griffen pressuring Marcus Mariota, the Titans quarterback made a quick throw to wide receiver Harry Douglas that Kendricks leaped to intercept and return 77 yards for a touchdown to give the Vikings a 12-10 lead with 1:24 left in the third quarter. That was one of two scores by the defense in the 25-16 victory .Turnovers are big, man, Griffen said. If you can get two touchdowns like that a game by the defense, its going to be hard to get beat.Mariota faked an inside handoff on that play and shuffled back into the pocket, but Griffen wasnt fooled. The rush prompted a hurried pass by Mariota, who didnt see Kendricks moving to his right to dart in front of Douglas and undercut the route.The kid is amazing, Griffen said, and weve got a lot of players like that who can do that anytime.The key for Kendricks was reading Griffens rush, which told him pass and not run.I knew he was either going to get sacked or throw it, Kendricks said.The soft-spoken Kendricks, who was drafted in the second round last year out of UCLA, was a reluctant participant in the large-group conversation with reporters in the locker room on Monday about his highlight-reel play.I think we just know what we expect on defense, Kendricks said. We have a standard, and we just want to meet it.That was his first career interception, a feat he apparently told his mother he was aiming for in a text-message conversation prrior to the game .ddddddddddddKendricks posted a screen shot of the message thread on his Instagram account, showing his response to moms initial encouragement for him to sack Mariota for her. After he wrote he wanted the interception, she even upped the ante to the touchdown.Kendricks was credited by Vikings coaches with seven tackles, including one for loss, in the game. He was one of five defensive players who never left the field, facing all 67 snaps by the Titans.I still have so much to improve on. Last game, I wasnt perfect by any means, and I made a lot of mistakes, Kendricks said. Im just trying to correct that this week in practice and work from there.Zimmer, naturally, agreed.There were some things that he was out of place. He was seeing ghosts a little bit a couple times, and really, all of our guys were at times, especially in the first half, Zimmer said. I think we settled down. We got under control. We figured it out.Early in training camp, before Kendricks was hurt, Zimmer praised Kendricks for his improvement.Last year, it was like he had too much coffee to drink, the coach said. Now hes settled down. I think he feels really comfortable.Game notes Kendricks became the eighth winner of the NFC Player of the Week award under Zimmer, who has started his third season. Five have been on defense and three have been on special teams. ... The Vikings held four players, including three starters, out of practice Wednesday: DT Sharrif Floyd (knee), CB Xavier Rhodes (knee), TE MyCole Pruitt (knee) and LT Matt Kalil (hip). Rhodes and Pruitt missed the first game, with Trae Waynes starting in place of Rhodes. Floyd and Kalil were hampered throughout training camp with their injuries.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen