Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

the field in the final 20 minutes, hitting just 9 of 26 attempts and only 2 of 12 from 3-point range.QUOTABLEMiles on Nebraskas

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.07.2018 01:50
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Glynn Watson Jr.s head was hurting Sunday. But that didnt stop him from scoring a career-high 23 points to lead Nebraska past Sacramento State 83-61.Glynn actually tonight had a bad headache, said Nebraska coach Tim Miles. I dont know if it was a migraine or not. But we had to take him out two or three times and get him hydrated and make sure he got medicine. If he can do that in that condition ... hes really good. Glynn is a guy thats a game changer.Watson didnt mention the headache after the game. Rather, he attributed his scoring to aggressive play.I just tried to play aggressive and execute our game plan, Watson said. That was basically what I tried to do, was play aggressive and try to get my teammates open. I had open shots so I took them, that was basically it.Watson kept Nebraska (1-0) in the game in the first half, tying his career-high with 17 points on 7 of 10 shots. The rest of the Huskers were just 9 of 29 in the half, earning them a halftime butt chewing from Miles.Nebraska opened the second period with a 9-2 run, going up 45-35 on Tai Websters driving layup with 17:22 left. That opening spurt was the game changer, said Sacramento State coach Brian Katz.We had a pretty good first half and the separation happened in the first five points of the second half, Katz said. They got five points in transition and went from 36-33 to 41-33, and I thought that was the difference in the game. The Huskers hit 10 of 12 shots in the first eight minutes of the second half, taking a 58-44 lead on Websters jumper with 12:23 remaining.I thought the second half was really good, Miles said. But they were pretty good early too. Unfortunately, we missed 12 shots within what, four feet in the first half. I was happy with the team. They came out and did what they had to do to win.Nebraska never trailed, but saw Sacramento State (0-2) tie the game at 31 on Jeff Wus basket with 2:01 left in the first half. Watson responded with a 3-point play to put the Huskers in the lead for good.THE BIG PICTURENebraska: Five of the 10 Huskers who took the floor Sunday were seeing their first action as Huskers. All five came off the bench. They scored just five points combined.Sacramento State: The Hornets hit 48 percent of their shots in the first half to stay close to the Huskers. But Sacramento State struggled from the field in the final 20 minutes, hitting just 9 of 26 attempts and only 2 of 12 from 3-point range.QUOTABLEMiles on Nebraskas first half play: We were just rushing on offense, there was no poise. It was like one, two passes and force your way in there. The reason we missed 12 shots (near the basket) was because they werent very good shots. You cant get an offensive rebound, puke on yourself, then try to put it back in there. It just seemed like we were playing mindless basketball.UP NEXTNebraska hosts the University of Mary, Miless alma mater, Tuesday.Sacramento State will host Antelope Valley Thursday in its home opener. Authentic Jamarco Jones Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Authentic Alex McGough Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Seahawks Jerseys China Cheap .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Calgary Flames star Johnny Gaudreau will have tests on a finger that was injured in the teams win against the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday in which he scored the games only goal, a source told ESPNs Pierre LeBrun.Gaudreau appeared to take a slash to the hand along with some other hard hits that forced him out of the game twice after scoring in the first period. According to the source, there are fears that Gaudreau broke a finger and might need surgery.Gauddreau, who signed a six-year deal that sources said is worth $40.dddddddddddd million in the offseason, has five goals and six assists for the Flames. Despite the star 23-year-old, however, Calgary has been a disappointment so far this season with only 13 points, which leaves them near the bottom of the Western Conference. ?? Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen