Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

he NatWest T20 Blast. And, going into the game, Gloucestershire sat fifth, 12 points behind Kent, with a game in hand. If Kents

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.07.2018 05:23
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Jon Lester and the Chicago Cubs got wiped out again by the New York Mets.Wilmer Flores went 6 for 6 with two of New Yorks five home runs, and the Mets romped to another four-game sweep of the Cubs by battering Lester in a 14-3 blowout Sunday.After sweeping four games against Chicago in the NL Championship Series last October, the Mets outscored the Cubs 32-11 in winning their first four matchups this year. Chicago took all seven regular-season meetings in 2015.It was just a rough weekend. Give the Mets credit, manager Joe Maddon said. They got us this time. They got us last year. This is a really easy game for me to forget about.Following their sensational start to the season, the Cubs limped home Sunday in a legitimate slump. Chicago finished 4-7 on its longest trip of the year, a swing marked by Maddon putting three pitchers in the outfield during one game and a catcher on the mound in another.Hampered by several significant injuries, the Cubs are 12-15 since June 5 and 2-12 during that stretch against winning teams. Looking to end their long championship drought, they hit the halfway point of the season with a 51-30 record -- barely still best in the majors -- and a comfortable cushion in the NL Central.Were confident. Were fine. Its not a matter of anyone panicking by any means, Lester said. Im sure everyone in this clubhouse will be honest: We werent going to be on that pace that we were on for the entire season.Curtis Granderson, Rene Rivera and pinch-hitter Kelly Johnson also homered as New York set season highs for runs and hits (22) in support of Noah Syndergaard (9-3).Flores hit a leadoff homer and an RBI single in the second, part of a seven-run outburst that spelled the end of a miserable day for Lester (9-4), the NL pitcher of the month in June.The left-hander gave up eight runs and nine hits in 1 1/3 innings, the shortest of his 301 career starts over 11 major league seasons. He was 5-0 in his previous seven outings and entered with a 2.03 ERA that ranked second in the majors to injured Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw (1.78).I wasnt throwing the ball down the middle by any means. Theyre just swinging the bats really well right now, Lester said. I feel like they didnt miss a mistake the whole series.Before Friday night, the Mets had never hit five home runs in a game at Citi Field, which opened in 2009. They did it twice in 45 hours against a Cubs pitching staff that began the day with a 2.97 ERA -- lowest in the majors by a considerable margin.Weve got all the tools that we need, catcher Miguel Montero said. I think itll be fine. Obviously, its not going to be as easy as it was maybe early on, but I dont think its going to be as bad, either.Maddon began pulling starters in the sixth as his team lost for the 10th time in 14 games.By the seventh, Montero was on the mound to save the bullpen, throwing pitches that mostly ranged from 79-84 mph. He yielded one run and four hits in 1 1/3 innings.They were all two-seam fastballs, sinkers. I tried to throw one breaking ball, and I hit the guy. So, Im like, `Oh my god, I dont want to hit anybody. I dont want to hurt anybody. So I tried to stay on the plate and make them hit the ball on the ground, Montero said. I dont remember the last time I pitched. Something for the bucket list.Flores drove in four runs, scored three and raised his batting average from .224 to .255. He entered in an 0-for-14 slump before joining Edgardo Alfonzo (1999) as the only Mets players with six hits in a game.New Yorks previous four-game sweep of the Cubs during the regular season came in June 1985 at Shea Stadium. The teams play three more times this season, at Wrigley Field from July 18-20.It was terrible. It was bad. They outplayed us, Montero said. We were sloppy.PITCH AND CATCHWith the game well in hand, Mets pitcher Jacob deGrom was sent up as a pinch hitter in the eighth and flied out against Montero. I thought it was equal at that point, Maddon said. I have to believe that is somewhat of a first.TRAINERS ROOMOF Chris Coghlan went on the 15-day DL with a right ribcage strain and expects to have an MRI on Tuesday in Chicago. INF Jeimer Candelario was recalled from Triple-A Iowa and played third base in his major league debut. He struck out three times but singled in the seventh off Syndergaard for his first career hit.UP NEXTRHP Kyle Hendricks (6-6, 2.76 ERA) pitches Monday afternoon at Wrigley Field against Cincinnati LHP Cody Reed (0-2, 9.00) in the opener of a three-game series that features all day games. Sub-optimal, in a sense, Maddon said. Maillot Olivier Giroud Equipe De France . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Maillot Antoine Griezmann 2018 . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. http://www.francemaillotcoupedumonde.fr/maillot-antoine-griezmann.html . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Maillot Foot Femme Pas Cher France . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Maillot Hugo Lloris Coupe Du Monde 2018 . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Gloucestershire 221 (Marshall 58, Viljoen 5-55) v KentScorecard It was the sort of impact county fans rarely expect of an overseas player, least of all one that drops in for the latter part of a season, with little international credibility behind them. But Hardus Viljoen, on Kent debut, became on their fourth bowler to take a five-wicket haul this season, as his 5 for 55 helped dismiss Gloucestershire for 221 in their first innings. It was the South Africans 20th fifth-wicket haul in first class cricket.It is a stint that will provide something beneficial for Viljoen as much as Kent, who are looking to keep the pressure up on Essex at the top of the table, ready to pounce from third if any stutter is forthcoming.The 27-year-old is looking to build on what is so far a one-Test career that started with the wicket of Alastair Cook, first ball. That was as good as it got for Viljoen in the third Test of Englands series away to South Africa earlier this year as his robust, aggressive style was successfully countered. The winter has been spent finding form in Zimbabwe and Australia as part of South Africa A, ventures that havent quite reaped the rewards he would have wished. A week at home followed before he flew over to Canterbury for the rest of the season.With Kent testing the limits of their seam bowling reserves, Viljoens acquisition has added further breadth to a broad-shouldered bowling line-up of Matt Coles, Mitchell Claydon and Darren Stevens. A foursome you would not wish to meet down a dark alley. Then again, no alley could house them unless they greeted you in single file. And they were in no mood for courtesy today.Kent opted against the toss and decided to give Gloucestershire first go on a pitch that looked used, with a brownish-green tint that looked more like an Olympic pool than a four-day pitch. With the odd ball zipping through, Viljoen hammered away at a length to take the key wickets. The usually unflappable Michael Klinger was rushed with a deliverry that moved sharply into him, trapping the right-hander in front of middle and off.dddddddddddd. Hamish Marshall, who top scored with 58, was also given the hurry up by Viljoen, just as he looked set to take his side out of the red.It has been an interesting summer for Gloucestershire, one which many locals regard as their best since 2011, when they finished fourth in Division Two. Their white ball aptitude, culminating in last years Royal London Cup success, also carried over this season into a quarter-final spot in the NatWest T20 Blast. And, going into the game, Gloucestershire sat fifth, 12 points behind Kent, with a game in hand. If Kents promotion hopes were still alive, so logically were theirs.Members have been mightily impressed by the upturn in fortunes since Richard Dawson look over at the beginning of 2015. But their subsidence to 67 for 4, with Darren Stevens moving the ball both ways to account for Chris Dent (played on) and returning skipper Gareth Roderick (lbw), brought a sense of disappointment around the ground that there may be an early finish to their competitive season.Gloucestershire battened down the hatches in the afternoon, 60 runs were added in 33 overs. It was, however, a necessary trudge, with Gloucestershires season hanging in the balance. They need not have taken the closed curtains of the flats at the Ashley Down Road End personally.The evening session brought with it runs, wickets and dashings of brilliance, as those who sought the sun were baked into a slumber. Marshall used a reprieve on 37, when Stevens dropped a simple catch at first slip off Viljoen, to move to his half-century from 166 balls. A reprieve might have been enjoyed, too, by Phil Mustard, caught down the leg side, for Viljeons second wicket. The reaction told the story: rarely has a man pointed at his own thigh guard with more apoplexy. Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen