Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

h three-year-old Good Standing after an all-the-way win in the Caulfield Classic.Good Standing was the only horse lining up in S

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.07.2018 09:11
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State center Michael Ojo is making a strong early season case for the Atlantic Coast Conferences most improved player.The 7-foot-1 senior from Nigeria already has a double-double and two games, including a career-high 13 points against Winthrop on Nov. 18. Coming into the season Ojos career high in rebounds was nine and he had scored in double figures just once.Ojo is averaging 6.3 points and 5.3 rebounds for the Seminoles (6-1), who face George Washington on Sunday in the BB&T Classic in Washington, D.C. Ojos modest numbers are impressive considering he is only playing 13 minutes per game.In Ojos first three seasons he averaged 1.9 points and 2.2 rebounds.Now he needs to find a way to get more playing time.If he stays out of foul trouble and stay out there longer his numbers would be crazy. The numbers hes putting up now are crazy enough, said sophomore guard Dwayne Bacon, who is leading the team in scoring (18.1). He worked so hard during the offseason because he knew it was going to be his last year.Ojo didnt play last season after tearing the meniscus in his left knee during preseason practice. Because Ojo did not play a lot of competitive basketball before arriving at Florida State (he moved to the United States in 2012 and played one season at Tennessee Temple Academy), coach Leonard Hamilton said the time on the bench allowed Ojo to develop a better understanding of the game.After last year I thought I was going to be a coach, Ojo said laughing. It was helpful being able to see from the coaches eyes because you can see the floor well from the bench. Every day I was watching films just like they do. Now anytime someone makes a mistake or there is a lapse I am able to help out.Ojos other big improvement has come at the free throw line. He is making 71.4 percent of his foul shots after converting just 40.2 percent from 2013-15. Ojo has been to the line 28 times already. The most he has been to the line is 47 in 2013-14.Because Ojo couldnt practice jump shots as much while rehabbing, the one thing he could do on the court was free throws.I shoot a very good percentage in practice but was never able to take it to a game, he said. Ive been focusing more in games. I would do more running and sprints before shooting in practice so that during games when I am tired it is more muscle memory.Ojo has been getting to the line more because he has been more aggressive in the paint and drawing fouls. Hamilton said Ojo has done a better job of catching the ball in the post which has resulted in better drives near the basket.With Hamilton still trying to figure out his best playing combinations before the start of conference play on Dec. 28, Ojo and the post players have made the most of their opportunities when asked to deliver.As the Seminoles begin a stretch of four games in eight days, those opportunities could increase.Hes letting the game come to him and is much more assured of himself. I think you see that in how well he is playing, said Hamilton of Ojo.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Joe Reedy on Twitter at www.twitter.com/joereedy DeAndre Liggins Jersey . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Walter Lemon Jr. Jersey .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. http://www.cheappelicansjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-darius-miller-jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Cheap NBA Jerseys . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. James Cummings is keeping his options open with three-year-old Good Standing after an all-the-way win in the Caulfield Classic.Good Standing was the only horse lining up in Saturdays $500,000 Group Three race for three-year-olds at Caulfield who was backing up after running in either the Caulfield Guineas or Thousand Guineas a week ago.Good Standing, the $2.90 favourite who was well-rated in front by Blake Shinn, kicked clear by three lengths and held off Rocketeer who got to within three-quarters of a length on the line.Inference also ran home well for third, another length away.Cummings will consider the Victoria Derby (2500m) for Good Standing in two weeeks, while waiting three weeks for the $2 million Emirates Stakes (2000m) is a possibility.ddddddddddddHes a beautiful type and its good to see him win a Caulfield Classic today, Cummings said of the colt who finished seventh after covering ground in last weeks Caulfield Guineas.Weve got a couple of options.Under the weight-for-age conditions of the Emirates Stakes, Good Standing would carry 51kg against older horses.Good Standing has firmed from $8 to $5.50 equal favourite for the Victoria Derby with Rocketeer firming to $11. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen