Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Sunday.A moment of silence will also be held at Sundays closing ceremony in Maracana Stadium.This is very sad news for sport and

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.07.2018 09:10
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

AKRON, Ohio -- Every once in a while, Jordan Spieth reaches his tipping point -- or maybe his boiling point.On Saturday evening, following comments critical of Firestone Country Clubs 16th hole after a third-round triple-bogey, Spieth reacted to a Golf Channel tweet that suggested he was complaining about the holes setup only after the fact.He explained that, like many other players, he believed the 655-yard hole would play better from 50 yards shorter, an opinion he made known well before his Saturday stumble.When a headline reads, kind of, Makes triple-bogey and blames the hole, Im like, I dont think that was fair because I talked about that hole last year, the year before and [in] a video of it Wednesday, he said after Sundays final round. I was not blaming the hole after I made an 8. I had already previously said that, and I just happened to just miss-hit a shot.After reading the tweet, Spieth responded with two of his own to explain his previous position on the matter.I certainly dont ever want to go down as a whiner or complainer or anything because we live the life, Spieth said. We truly are very, very lucky to do what we do, and I dont take that for granted, and I dont ever want to go down as high-maintenance or complaining about any situation, but at the same time, you guys want honesty, and Ill tell you what every single player says is thats a much better hole from 50 yards up.Spieth is an emotional player on the golf course, but he has spoken at length in recent weeks about maintaining perspective inside the ropes while trying to remain less frustrated. Off the course, he tries not to read the criticism about himself but admits it does happen.Only when Im really bored, he said with a laugh. Certain locations where theres not a whole lot to do. This week is one where youre just in a hotel. I didnt really have anybody come to the tournament, so I just go back, and Im just sitting there, and you can only flip through so many channels before youre just kind of on your phone.During Saturdays third round of the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, Spieths triple-bogey on the par-5 famously dubbed The Monster took place when his third shot found the pond bordering the greens front side. After taking a drop, he airmailed the green.When he saw his complaint of the hole tied to how he had played it, Spieth felt compelled to respond.I was just a little frustrated with that being out and kind of maybe giving off as me complaining because I didnt perform on that hole, he said. But all in all, I shouldnt really get involved in social media. It doesnt do anything for me.With a final-round 3-under 67, Spieth finished in a share of third place,?three strokes behind winner Dustin Johnson. Ironically enough, it was the same differential that he lost on the 16th hole one day earlier. Tyler Ennis Jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Cheap Wild Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.cheapwildjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-mikael-granlund-jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Matt Dumba Jersey . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Marcus Foligno Jersey . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. RIO DE JANEIRO -- An Iranian cyclist died after crashing in a road race at the Rio de Janeiro Paralympics on Saturday.He was Bahman Golbarnezhad, aged 48, the International Paralympics Committee said.It said he received emergency treatment on the course and was transported to a Rio hospital where officials said he died.This is truly heart-breaking news, and the thoughts and condolences of the whole Paralympic Movement are with Bahmans family, friends, and teammates, as well as the whole of the National Paralympic Committee of Iran, IPC President Philip Craven said in a statement.The IPC said it believes this is the first death in a Paralympics.The IPC said Golbarnezhad crashed about 10:40 a.m. local time on a mountainous stretch of the road cycling course. The IPC said he suffered cardiac arrest on the way to the hospital.The cause of the crash was not clear, and officials said it was being investigated.The Paralympic family is united in grief at this horrendous tragedy, which casts aa shadow over what have been great Paralympic Games, Craven added.ddddddddddddThe Iranian flag was lowered to half-staff in the Paralympic Village, and at the venue where Iran faces Bosnia and Herzegovina in a mens sitting volleyball final on Sunday.A moment of silence will also be held at Sundays closing ceremony in Maracana Stadium.This is very sad news for sport and for the Paralympic movement. Carlos Nuzman, head of the Rio Olympic organizing committee, said in a statement. Our hearts and prayers are with Bahmans family, his teammates and all the people of Iran.A Paralympic biography said Golbarnezhad was born in Shiraz, Iran. He also competed in the London Paralympics but didnt medal. He was competing in the C4-5 races for athletes with lower limb impairments or amputations.This was his second race in Rio. On Wednesday, he finished 14th in a time trial. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen