Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

nd a half tenths up on my time at the time of the yellows. So I would have been pretty close to the time Nico set.I was pretty f

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.07.2018 09:11
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Norwich boss Alex Neil has warned his players to be wary of a Leicester backlash when the teams clash on Saturday. The Premier League pacesetters had their lead at the top of the table cut to just two points when they lost 2-1 at Arsenal two weeks ago.Neil reckons Leicester will be banking on three points as Norwich battle for survival, and he expects his players to raise their game. I think they will be hurting after Arsenal and they will be targeting games like these to keep their title run going, Neil said.The one thing about Leicester is they are good at what they do. They are an efficient team and they have a few individuals who have had a fantastic season for them.We need to make sure we battle against that and show ourselves in the game. Danny Welbeck scored a late winner in Leicesters last match Both teams have got a real requirement for the three points for very different reasons so it should make for a good game.With the season Leicester have had I dont see them being down. I think they have done incredibly well, it has been unbelievable.They have struck upon a way they are comfortable playing and they have had players who have made differences in crucial games.There have been teams in the league that have got points off them. We have been watching a lot of footage of teams who have played against them this season to see how they went about it.We have a plan so we will see how it goes. Leicester recorded a 2-1 win over Norwich in October Norwich are one place above the relegation zone - ahead of Newcastle on goal difference - and Neil knows that the remaining games are going to be difficult, but he is pleased at how the players are reacting to the challenge.Neil said: The one thing we have had is that everyone is together, everyone is fighting for the same cause which when you are having a difficult season is really pleasing and a source of strength in the remaining games.The games vary that much, to try and get yourself ready for games is a test.We have a lot of work to do before the end and if we can stay up, whether it is by a point or a goal, then I think that will be seen as a successful season by us.Over these next 12 games we have to try and attack it and hope that it is going to be enough. Also See: Norwich video Norwich fixtures Norwich stats Get a £10 free bet Glen Rice Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Tim Hardaway Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.cheapheatjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-wayne-ellington-jersey . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Rodney McGruder Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. James Johnson Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Daniel Ricciardo admitted he was angry after late yellow flags in qualifying for the Hungarian Grand Prix denied him a shot at pole.Ricciardo had to settle for third on the grid behind Mercedes when he approached yellow flags on his final run, requiring a big lift through the middle sector. The final margin to Nico Rosberg -- whose pole lap was questioned by Red Bull boss Christian Horner?-- was three tenths, though Lewis Hamiltons own final run was compromised by the yellow flags.We got hurt by the yellow as well, the Australian said. I was pretty angry on that last lap because I was up a bit and I think it would have put me closer to pole. It would have been interesting without the yellow so Im a little bit disappointed but at the same time the session went really well.Ricciardo thinks he was in a good position to improve on his initial lap, a 1:20.280, having iimproved through the first sector and a half before coming across Fernando Alonsos stricken McLaren at Turn 9.dddddddddddd?I think we would have got close on the last run, with the yellow it sounds like Lewis was improving as well, but looking at the 19.9, which Nico did ... I did a 20.28 and I was three and a half tenths up on my time at the time of the yellows. So I would have been pretty close to the time Nico set.I was pretty frustrated on the radio, but anyway, it is what it is, weve definitely made some ground today over yesterday. Thats nice because normally in qualifying Mercedes tend to if not hold the gap, normally increase it generally speaking.Ricciardo lines up on the second row ahead of Red Bull teammate Max Verstappen.? Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: nd a half tenths up on my time at the time of the yellows. So I would have been pretty close to the time Nico set.I was pretty f

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.02.2023 05:21
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

RE: nd a half tenths up on my time at the time of the yellows. So I would have been pretty close to the time Nico set.I was pretty f

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.02.2023 05:21
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen