Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ching out to him.ddddddddddddI told him I understand this is the business, Dragic said. The only thing I can do is do what I do

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.07.2018 09:11
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- As Usain Bolt parties in London, around 30 Olympic medalists including nine champions have headed to Switzerland for the first major track and field meeting since the Rio de Janeiro Games.Still, none are named Bolt -- now being photographed daily outside nightclubs by British paparazzi -- and without the sports biggest star there are unsold tickets for the Athletissima meet in the Diamond League series.Bolts absence lets fellow Jamaican sprint gold medalists Elaine Thompson and Omar McLeod take center stage at the 14,000-capacity stadium in the International Olympic Committees home city of Lausanne.Meet director Jacky Delapierre said the stadium would have been sold out for sure if Bolt was running, though noted the sport must get ready for a new era.We have to be prepared for the future without Bolt, Delapierre, who has worked in track for nearly 40 years, told The Associated Press on Wednesday. We are at the end of a cycle now.Delapierre is in talks to bring Bolt back to Lausanne for likely the last time next July ahead of the 2017 world championships in London.You can have a show without Bolt, the veteran organizer said, reminding that the stadium was full for his July 2015 meeting. You have to sell a show. There (are) new athletes.Freshening up tracks headline series is a priority for meet directors, who plan talks in Brussels next month after the Diamond League finals program. Some already met with IAAF President Sebastian Coe in Rio this month, Delapierre said.I think athletics has a good future beside Bolt, he said, urging the sport to work now on finding a new vision. We have not to wait for one more year with Bolt.Looking to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, the 22-year-old McLeod could build on his 110 meters hurdles gold to become a star.I know for sure the sport wont die when Bolt is gone, the former University of Arkansas student told The AP. I know that there are a lot of athletes who will step up to the plate, especially in the sprints.McLeod acknowledged that, although Bolts showmanship cant be copied, athletes need to entertain the crowds.I definitely think personality goes a long way, he said. People pay to see personality, people pay to see fast times.Olympic champions also in action Thursday include 100 and 200 champion Thompson in the shorter event, while Bolts 4x100 relay teammate Asafa Powell headlines the mens 100.Matthew Centrowitz, the 1,500 champion, runs in a rare 1,000-meter race, and other United States gold medalists include Dalilah Muhammad in the 400 hurdles, Michelle Carter in shot put, and Tianna Bartoletta in long jump.In the 100 hurdles, Kendra Harrison aims at the 12.20 seconds world record she set in London last month after missing out on selection for the American Olympic team. Stanley Cup Jersey . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Dominic Moore Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. http://www.canadiensauthority.com/authentic-chris-terry-canadiens-jersey/ . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Charles Hudon Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Ken Dryden Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra has assured Goran Dragic that, contrary to a recent report, Miami has not discussed including the starting point guard as part of trade talks with the Sacramento Kings.?Dragic told the South Florida Sun Sentinel that Spoelstra approached him Thursday before Miamis preseason game against the Charlotte Hornets to tell him that the trade speculation is not true.The website BasketballInsiders.com, citing sources, reported Tuesday that the Heat and Kings discussed a trade involving Dragic, Rudy Gay and Darren Collison.Dragic, who will make approximately $51 million over the next three years, acknowledged that playing in the NBA is a business but also said he appreciated Spoelstra reaching out to him.ddddddddddddI told him I understand this is the business, Dragic said. The only thing I can do is do what I do on the court.Dragic, 30, averaged 14.1 points and 5.8 assists in 2015-16, his first full season in Miami. The nine-year veteran is expected to assume a more prominent role this season after Dwyane Wades free-agent departure and Chris Boshs indefinite medical absence. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen