Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

enther said during the bye. But, like I told them, its a production business, so even though youve been kind of a guy thats been

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.07.2018 01:31
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

EASTON, Pa. -- Joseph Lopez led a balanced attack with 14 points and 14 rebounds and Sacred Heart defeated Lafayette 85-61 on Sunday.Sean Hoehn and Matej Buovac had 13 points apiece for the Pioneers (5-6). Three players had 12 points, including Charles Tucker Jr., who had seven assists.Chris Robinson and Hoehn had 3-pointers to start a 12-0 run put Sacred Heart up 29-18 and the Pioneers went on to take a 43-30 lead at the half. The lead reached 20 in the opening minutes of the second half and the Leopards (3-6) never challenged.Hunter Janacek had 12 points for Lafayette, which was outrebounded 48-33. The Leopards shot 37 percent from the field (21 of 57) and made just 10 of 22 free throws. Cheap Hornets Jerseys . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Cheap Hornets Jerseys China .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Wholesale Hornets Jerseys .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Miles Bridges Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. CINCINNATI -- The Cincinnati Bengals defense is on notice, and they know it.Bengals defensive coordinator Paul Guenther said Tuesdays practice was one of the best of the year. While part of that might be attributed to a refreshed team coming off a bye, the larger part is likely due to the changes Guenther has vowed to make after a 3-4-1 start.Players who arent performing, even core veteran players, either figure to lose significant playing time or will ride the bench for a while as the Bengals try to correct whats gone wrong.We just have to get back to doing [things] the way we do it, the way Im used to seeing it all the time. Its not just going to show up on Sundays, he said Tuesday. Weve got to do it throughout the week. Weve got to be in good tackling position, weve got to be staying on top of coverage, being good communicators in the coverage and stopping the run and rushing the passer. Those are the things that if we can do it -- and I think we can do it -- with whatever guys we have out there, for the next eight weeks Im going to give them everything Ive got.Guenther has grown tired of the missed tackles, penalties and general lack of production that was evident when the Bengals gave up 546 yards in a tie with the Redskins before the bye. While replacing some of the underperforming players isnt guaranteed to fix things, he said things cant go on as they have.Frustrated with the performance, Guenther went back and watched every defensive snap of the season and noted issues that needed to be corrected. Then he made notes on each individual player and their issues as well. Players were shown film of those issues during position meetings, with some having to meet with Guenther individually.I watched every individual player and I wrote some notes and I met with those guys about some things they need to clean up and hopefully we can get it done, Guenther said.ddddddddddddessage received.Changes are going to come, safety George Iloka said Tuesday. I just see it as were not playing as well as a defense as we need to right now. They always say the definition of a crazy man is someone who does the same thing on and on and expects to get different results. So, of course, they have to switch things up, whether its personnel, play calling, plays, packages, whatever it may be. Theyre going to try to tweak it to get different results as they should because we havent as a collective whole gotten it done.One of those changes is re-signing defensive end Wallace Gilberry, whom the Bengals parted ways with in the offseason. Gilberry, who was briefly with the Lions this season, will play against the Giants on Monday night in certain packages.The other changes, which havent been announced yet, are swapping personnel, which could mean more snaps for younger defenders like cornerbacks Josh Shaw and Darqueze Dennard, defensive end Will Clarke and rookie linebacker Nick Vigil.We have a lot of guys that have been here a long time, that have been fixtures in our system for a long time, Guenther said during the bye. But, like I told them, its a production business, so even though youve been kind of a guy thats been here and I think theres going to be a younger player that I think can do it better at this point, whether it be for 15 more snaps, Ive got to look at that because some of the guys that have been here, that have been fixtures here, for some reason or another, whether its age or whatever it is, they are not playing at a high level and Ive got to figure out where I can inject some other guys that can do it better, or at least try to. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen