Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ur guys did a great job fighting to the end, he said. At the beginning of the game I asked them to go four quarters with me, and

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 20.07.2018 02:13
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Gianni Infantino has been elected as FIFA president after a second round of voting in Zurich. UEFA general secretary Infantino won the election with 115 votes, with Sheikh Salman receiving 88 votes. Prince Ali received four votes and no votes were recorded for Jerome Champagne.In his victory speech, Infantino said: I told you I went through a journey, an exceptional journey and a journey which made me meet many fantastic people - many people who love football and believe in football, and many people who deserve FIFA to be respected. We will restore the respect people have in FIFA and everybody will applaud us, and they will applaud all of you for what you do.We have to be proud of what we do for FIFA. I would like to thank all of you and all of the other candidates. Sheikh Salman Bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa (left) was second in the voting It was a great sign of democracy of FIFA. I want to restore a new era in FIFA where we put football at the centre of the speech.On Infantinos appointment, FA chairman Greg Dyke said: I think hes very hard working, and I think he would make sure it was a properly organised, properly structured place.I think he will find a good chief executive - because thats the crucial thing here, finding a good chief executive to run things. FA chairman Greg Dyke has backed Infantinos election as FIFA president But I dont think hes a politician, whereas weve just has a politician for many years.Infantino has worked at UEFA for 16 years and he became general secretary in 2009. In that time he has overseen major competitions such as the Champions League and Euro 2012.The 45-year-old lawyer is from Brig in the Valais region of Switzerland, less than six miles from Sepp Blatters hometown of Visp. Infantino succeeds Sepp Blatter as FIFA president Infantino told his post-election press conference: I would address myself right now to the FIFA staff because they went through a difficult time, a difficult period and I want to speak to them to tell them I count on them and I believe in them and we will do great things together.We enter now into a new era, it was an important congress today, and extraordinary congress where some reforms have been approved and where the president has been elected and, who certainly can and will implement the reforms to ensure that the image and reputation of FIFA will come back to where they belong.Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan believes Infantino was likely to be elected from the moment he laid out his agenda for the position. Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan was pleased with the election of Infantino Regan said: I think its a really positive piece of news for football today. Gianni spoke incredibly passionately on the stage, hes obviously won everyone over at FIFA, and I think its great news for football.Irish FA chief executive Patrick Nelson reacted positively to the news of Infantinos election and told Sky Sports: I think its a good day for football, a good day for FIFA and definitely a good day for Gianni so we look forward to working with him, pretty much starting now. Infantino reacts after being told he had won the election In the first round of voting, Infantino received 88 votes, Salman 85, Ali 27 and Champagne seven.A total of 159 votes was required for an outright win in the first round of voting but that target was not reached and there was a second round for the first time at a FIFA presidential election since 1974.Infantino will succeed Sepp Blatter, who had been in the post since 1998 but resigned last year under pressure amid escalating corruption scandals. Infantino delivers his victory speech after being elected FIFA president South African candidate Tokyo Sexwale used his 15-minute pre-election speech to officially withdraw from the race, leaving just four candidates on the ballot. Also See: Infantino: Live reaction Sexwale withdraws from race Cheap NBA Jerseys .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Cheap Swingman Cavaliers Jerseys . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapcavaliersjerseysauthentic.com/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Cheap Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Colin Kaepernick threw three touchdown passes, ran for 113 yards and nearly rallied the woeful San Francisco 49ers from a 17-point deficit in the final eight minutes Sunday, which left a lot to talk about afterward.That included communism in Cuba.Kaepernick drew loud boos from Miami Dolphins fans early in the game for his political views, including recent comments in defense of the former Cuban leader Fidel Castro. Following the 49ers 31-24 loss, Kaepernick spoke at length about Castros policies.I agree with the investment in education, Kaepernick said. I also agree with the investment in free universal health care, as well as the involvement with him in helping end apartheid in South Africa. I would hope that everyone believes those things are good things. Trying to push the false narrative that I was a supporter of the oppressive things that he did is just not true.In August, Kaepernick drew attention for wearing a T-shirt that featured Castro along with Malcolm X. In a conference call Wednesday with South Florida media, Kaepernick defended Castro, who was enormously unpopular in Miami.The timing of Kaepernicks visit to Florida, coinciding with Castros death, became the latest chapter in a surreal season for the 49ers quarterback. He has drawn strong, mixed reactions for kneeling during the national anthem to protest the treatment of minorities.He also has gone 0-6 as a starter, but the latest ggame might have been his best yet.ddddddddddddThe 49ers trailed 31-14 with eight minutes left but scored twice, forced a punt and started at their 38 with 1:44 to go. Kaepernick drove them to the 6 but scrambled on the final play and was stopped at the 2 when sandwiched by Kiko Alonso and Ndamukong Suh.I could tell he was going to try to tuck it in and run, and everyone did a good job of running to the ball and stopping him, Alonso said.Alonso, ironically, is a Cuban American. He said he knew nothing about Kaepernicks comments regarding Castro, but was pleased to learn from relatives about the former dictators death and the resulting celebrations in Miami.I heard there were some big parties on Calle Ocho, Alonso said. I know that my father was happy.There was no celebrating -- again -- for the 49ers (1-10), who set a franchise record with their 10th consecutive loss. Kaepernick said he misfired on some passes but was pleased his team didnt quit.Our guys did a great job fighting to the end, he said. At the beginning of the game I asked them to go four quarters with me, and they did.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL.---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen