Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ed. Ive never played the golf course soft.Ive always played where you have to kind of float it on to the front of the greens and

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 20.07.2018 02:12
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (12-6)OPEN CAMP: July 29, St. Joseph, MissouriLAST YEAR: Started 1-5 before winning 10 straight to reach playoffs, beating Houston for first postseason win since 1993 season. Made run without RB Jamaal Charles (right ACL) and with OLBs Justin Houston and Tamba Hali dealing with injuries late in year. Defense allowed just 17.9 points per game, third best in league, to help overcome offense that once again struggled to score points under coach Andy Reid.IMPORTANT ADDITIONS: OT Mitch Schwartz, WRs Rod Streater and rookie Demarcus Robinson, LB Jonathan Massaquoi, DT Chris Jones, OL Parker Ehinger.IMPORTANT LOSSES: FS Husain Abdullah, SS Tyvon Branch, DT Mike DeVito, OG Jeff Allen, OT Donald Stephenson, QB Chase Daniel.CAMP NEEDS: Test recovery of Charles and Hali from knee surgery and progress of Houston after surgery to left ACL in February. Identify backup quarterback after Daniels departure from among Aaron Murray, Tyler Bray and Kevin Hogan. Decide how carries will be split with Charles returning to RB corps that includes Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West and Knile Davis.EXPECTATIONS: Chiefs believe Broncos are vulnerable in AFC West, but loss of Houston to knee injury for start of season hurts chances of division title. Second straight year of earning a wild card would be another sign that Reid and GM John Dorsey have Chiefs on track for sustained success.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Ervin Santana Jersey . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Rod Carew Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-jason-castro-jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Cheap MLB Jerseys . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Wholesale Twins Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla.World No 1 Jordan Spieth fired the worst first-round score of his professional career to fall 16 strokes off the pace at the Northern Trust Open. Spieth struggled to an eight-over 79 in scoring friendly conditions on Thursday, as Camilo Villegas fired a birdie-filled 63 to surge up the leaderboard and open up a three-stroke lead over the chasing pack.The world No 1 told reporters earlier in the week that Riviera Country Club was a course he was excited to return to, but he was noticeably off the pace on his way to recording his worst round since the 2014 Tour Championship. Spieth now faces a battle to avoid a first missed cut of 2016 after carding eight bogeys and one double-bogey in an error-strewn display, with the 22-year-old unable to think of an explanation for why his first round went so wrong. The world No 1s last missed cut came at the Deutsche Bank Championship I feel really confident about where my game is, and I had a great range session, Spieth told reporters. There was nothing pinpointed that was wrong.I just played really poorly from good positions off the tee and didnt strike the iron shots bad either. I just overdrew it when you cant be left and I overcut it when you cant be right. It was just bad timing.Having two-putted the first and tapped in the second, Spieth carded a three-putt bogey at the next and missed another par-save from less than six feet at the par-three sixth. Spieth spoke to a PGA Tour official after his ball ended being positioned near a sprinkler head at the ninth A solid 20-foot gain was quickly cancelled out by back-to-back blemishes to see Spieth reach the turn in 38, before the 22-year-old briefly halted the bogey run with a close-range birdie at the 10th.ddddddddddddAfter missing an opportunity from 10-feet at the par-five 11th, Spieths round quickly unravelled with four bogeys in a five-hole stretch, starting when a short putt lipped out at the 12th. Although Spieth recovered from another wayward tee shot at the 17th to leave a kick-in par, the world No 1 closed a day to forget with an uncharacteristic three-putt double-bogey at the last from less than 15 feet.The Masters and U.S. Open winner later said he had struggled adapting to a Riviera layout that had run firm and fast earlier in the week before it was softened by overnight rain.I found it very difficult to trust the way the golf course is playing, the 22-year-old added. Ive never played the golf course soft.Ive always played where you have to kind of float it on to the front of the greens and let it bounce, and I just never trusted the adjustment.Watch the Northern Trust Open throughout the week on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV.Jordan Spieth features as part of the featured group coverage on Friday from 3pm. Also See: McIlroy makes strong start Northern Trust Open leaders Dougherty on Rorys regime Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen