Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

oxing. Thats whats important and we both have that mutual respect.Its more about what hes done. Vitali (Wladimirs older brother

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 19.07.2018 01:44
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

RICHMOND, Va. -- Robert Griffin III put on his knee brace and passed the perfunctory Washington Redskins conditioning test on the eve of training camp, then declared he has "nothing left to prove" -- at least physically -- in his return from major knee surgery. Thats doesnt mean hes all the way back. Griffin said Wednesday he wont participate in 11-on-11 drills in the early days of camp and likely wont play in any preseason games. The quarterback who likes to keep the throttle wide open is going to have to exercise a bit more patience as he and coach Mike Shanahan -- who have shared blame for how Griffin got hurt -- try to work together to get him on the field for the regular season opener Sept. 9. "They want to make sure were not doing anything too soon that we dont have to do," Griffin said. "Let some of these other guys get ready for the preseason. If it comes around that Im ready to go, then maybe in the third preseason game, but as far as my understanding goes, preseasons really not even in the air. ... I think Coach feels like I can play without any preseason, so there no need really for that. Patience is the key." Griffin had reconstructive surgery on two ligaments in January after injuring his right knee multiple times in a playoff loss to the Seattle Seahawks. Team doctors and coaches cleared him for practice within the last week, setting a remarkable pace for a rehab that can typically take a year or more. "In my mind theres nothing left to prove," Griffin said. "And thats the way you have to approach the game when youre coming off of an injury. If you pass the test, then in your mind, you feel like youre ready to go." But Shanahan is determined to play it safe with his franchise quarterback, having said he wants to make sure Griffin is 100 per cent before playing in a game. Shanahan will meet with reporters Thursday, but Griffin appeared to lay out the key points in the latest important conversation between player and coach. "I think were on the same page," Griffin said. "When we sat down and talked about what I was going to do in training camp and the weeks to follow, it was a good moment for me because of all the hard work had paid off. And theyre going to allow me to get back out there and do what I do, and thats play football and just have fun with the guys. "We all made mistakes last season. We all understand that. We all talked about it, and its time to move on. ... Me and Mike Shanahans relationship is paramount to this team being successful." Shanahan was not only criticized for leaving Griffin in the Seahawks game too long, but there was also scrutiny over whether the Redskins offence -- along with Griffins aggressiveness -- left him too vulnerable. He led the team to its first division title in 13 years, but he missed all or parts of four games with various injuries. "The goal is longevity in the league. You also want to win," Griffin said. "And so, as a quarterback, I dont like to conform and say you cant win outside the pocket. I think you can win outside the pocket. Youve just to be smart about it. And thats what Ive learned over the past six months about myself and what we need to do to win. Maybe thats keeping me in the pocket a little bit more. Maybe thats throwing the ball away a little bit more." Griffin said hes been an "overachiever" his whole life, so the thought of being eased back into the practice routine and skipping the preseason isnt part of his nature. "If they want to me to patient right now and ramp it up later, then Im willing to do that," he said. "And they know that Im going to be -- I wouldnt say compliant -- but Im going to follow those rules, follow those guidelines, do as much as I can within that, and when its time to go full-go, then Ill be ready to go." "If you talk to a lot of the vets, they dont like the preseason," he added. "Thats a well-known fact. Even I know that -- and Ive been the league only one year." Blue Jackets Jerseys From China . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Seth Jones Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. http://www.cheapbluejacketsjerseyschina.com/nick-foligno-jersey/ . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Womens Blue Jackets Jerseys . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. MANCHESTER, England -- Anthony Joshua was making his way through the heavyweight ranks, establishing a reputation as a potential world champion of the future, when he fought unheralded Matt Legg at Wembley Stadium in the summer of 2014.It was the first fight on the undercard of Carl Froch-George Groves II. Shortly after 5.30 p.m. local time, in broad daylight and with fans drifting into a mostly empty stadium, Joshua won in 83 seconds for his sixth straight win since turning pro.There were much bigger fights to come that night but it didnt stop Joshuas promoter, Eddie Hearn, sending a reminder to the sparse Wembley crowd: In two or three years time, Anthony could be headlining here himself.Turns out Hearn was spot on.On April 29 next year, Joshua will be at the other end of a card at Englands national stadium, fighting Wladimir Klitschko for three world titles in front of an anticipated 90,000 spectators.I was a bit raw then, Joshua says, looking back at the Legg fight with a smile. I took a few, covered up a few. The reason I was happy to be out first was that I wanted to watch Froch and Groves. That was the first time I could sit back and watch a fight, because nowadays Im on last.Fighting in front of about 3,000 at about 5.30 p.m. It doesnt matter. Its a fight, well come together, and boom. 90,000 or nine people. Its the same rules and regulations, and the same attitude to win.Its that attitude thats turned Joshua from an Olympic champion in 2012 to possibly the most feared heavyweight boxer around. Hes the IBF champion -- a belt he retained by stopping Eric Molina inside three rounds in Manchester in the early hours of Sunday morning local time -- and has won all of his 18 professional fights by knockout, without being extended beyond seven rounds.The fight against Klitschko will be a defining one, though. Either confirmation of a changing of the guard in the heavyweight division, or a reminder by the 40-year-old Klitschko that the old champ is still alive and well.I dont think he needss the dough, but theres no cap on what you can make, Joshua said in the bowels of Manchester Arena, two hours after dismantling Molina with the minimum of fuss.dddddddddddd But to own the division again? How long is he going to be around for? Maybe this is to stamp his mark, his last hurrah.The WBA had already sanctioned a super fight between Joshua and Klitschko for the spring of 2017 but the date and location was confirmed minutes after Joshuas win over Molina. Hearn entered the ring, to be followed soon enough by Klitschko, and the April 29 fight was announced.It will be the biggest payday of Joshuas career, potentially earning the 27-year-old Briton more than 10 million pounds ($12.5 million).Of what will be a 14-year age gap between him and Klitschko, Joshua said: Its mad, isnt it? But I think it does play a big role, for sure. But I cant let that be the reason I think Im going to win.Joshua also said he wont let his respect for Klitschko stop him attempting to end the Ukrainians career. They have been sparring partners in the past, and there appears to be a genuine bond between them.I love you, you are awesome, Klitschko said after embracing Joshua in the ring after the Molina fight.I think there are different breeds of animal in this sport but at the end of the day, were all predators, all lions, Joshua said. I think we come together as one and represent the sport of boxing. Thats whats important and we both have that mutual respect.Its more about what hes done. Vitali (Wladimirs older brother and a former heavyweight champion), whats he, the mayor of Kiev? I think they use that platform and thats how I want to present myself. I think we get on in that sense and I think when we get in the ring, its competition and the best man will be victorious.---This story has been corrected in the 1st paragraph to state that the Joshua-Legg fight was in 2014, not 2013 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen