Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

CHARLESTON, S. [url=http://www.chiefsfootballpro.com/Chiefs-Kendall-Fuller-Jersey/]Kend all Fuller Jersey[/url] .C. -- Eugenie Bo

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.07.2018 03:43
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

CHARLESTON, S. Kendall Fuller Jersey .C. -- Eugenie Bouchard won five of the last six games to upset Jelena Jankovic 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 in the Family Circle Cup quarter-finals Friday. The 20-year-old Canadian beat the second-seeded Jankovic to reach the semifinals at a WTA tour event for the second time this season and fifth in her career. On Saturday, she plays 14th-seeded Andrea Petkovic as she seeks her first title -- something Bouchard thinks shes more than ready for. "Every time I go into a tournament now and every match, I always believe I can win," she said. Even when she falls behind, as happened in her past two matches. Bouchard trailed in the third set against Venus Williams on Thursday and Jankovic this time before rallying to victories. "I feel confidence in myself," she said. Jankovic, a Serb once ranked No. 1, was the latest familiar name to be ousted before the weekend. The 2007 champion joined Serena and Venus Williams and past winners Sabine Lisicki and Sam Stosur. Jankovic was the highest-ranked player left in the field at No. 8. No. 3 seed Sara Errani was also upset in the quarterfinals, falling to 17-year-old qualifier Belinda Bencic. Bencic, who had to win twice last weekend simply to make the field, took over in the final two sets for a 4-6, 6-2, 6-1 victory over the 26-year-old Italian. Bencic hadnt made it past the second round in two previous WTA events this year and wasnt expecting to advance to her first tour semifinals "I was hoping for it and I was believing in me that it would come," she said. "Yeah, Im just really happy it came this week." Bencic is the first qualifier to advance this far at the Family Circle, an event where at least one of the top four seeds has reached the semifinals the previous 10 years. On Saturday, shell face unseeded Slovakian Jana Cepelova, who pulled off a final surprise when she easily beat 12th-seeded countrywoman Daniela Hantuchova 6-2, 6-1. Cepelova had defeated world No. 1 and two-time defending Family Circle champion Serena Williams on Tuesday night to start off a week of upsets. Either Bencic or Cepelova will be the first unseeded player in the finals since 2011 when Elena Vesnina lost the championship to Caroline Wozniacki. Errani looked confident and in control in the first set before getting overwhelmed by Bencic, who won 12 of the final 15 games. Errani talked to herself and even threw down her racket as Bencics crisp shots clipped lines and moved out of reach. Petkovic topped ninth-seeded Lucie Safarova 6-3, 1-6, 6-1. The 26-year-old German, ranked 40th in the world, had struggled in recent events. So Petkovic was pleased to shake off Safarova in the final set and advance to weekend play. "Im used to winning at least two, three matches and then losing to the top players, but it was a really tough few weeks for me in the past," she said. "So now Im just really, really happy and kind of relieved." Cepelova said the win over Serena Williams gave her a boost of energy shes carried throughout the work. "Playing against Serena I really learned so much and every match gave me more confidence," she said. Bouchard made it to the Australian Open semifinals this year, losing to eventual champion Li Na. In her only WTA final, she lost to Sam Stosur in Osaka in October. Bouchard trailed 2-1 in the final set. She then dug in to win the next three games and take control. Her steady, strong groundstrokes wore down Jankovic. "It was the third set and your concentration goes down a little bit if youre getting tired," Jankovic said. "It was so close. It could have went either way, if I was a little bit tougher out there and played certain points a little smarter." The two also met in the quarterfinals last year, and Jankovic won 6-2, 6-1. Bouchard was ranked No. 114 then, but shes 20th now. "Well, I didnt want it to be Groundhog Day today, for sure," Bouchard said. "Same tournament, same round, same opponent." Not the same result. Breeland Speaks Chiefs Jersey . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Anthony Hitchens Chiefs Jersey . The redshirt freshman finished the regular season with nearly 3,500 passing yards, and 35 touchdowns with another three on the ground while leading the Seminoles to the top of the BCS Rankings. http://www.chiefsfootballpro.com/Chiefs-Sammy-Watkins-Jersey/ .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot.The Montreal Canadiens will try to stave off elimination in front of their 21,273 faithful at the Bell Centre when they host the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. Martin St. Louis scored at 6:02 of the extra session to help New York take a commanding lead in the best-of-seven set and the Blueshirts hope to close out the series with another win in Montreal. A victory tonight would put the Rangers in the Stanley Cup Final for the first time since 1994 when Mark Messier led the team past the Vancouver Canucks for its most recent championship. "Weve got to take things one period at a time," said Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec. "The last step for the Rangers is the toughest one to make. Were going to make it hard on them, and were going to use our crowd playing at home. Weve got to take advantage of it." Montreal hopes to stay alive Tuesday and mount a comeback in this series. The Canadiens, who last made it to the Cup Final when they won it all in 1993, have rallied from 3-1 deficits twice over the last decade, in 2004 against the Boston Bruins and against Washington in the opening round of the 2010 playoffs. "By no means are we counting ourselves out," said Habs captain Brian Gionta. "Its a tough loss, its a bitter loss, but at the end of the day were still in this series." If the Canadiens can stave off elimination Tuesday the clubs will reconvene Thursday in New York City for Game 6. Montreal won a 3-2 overtime decision in Game 3 at New York, but the Rangers were the ones celebrating at the end of Sundays OT battle. The Habs tried to clear the puck out of the zone at the left point with several bodies fighting there, but Carl Hagelin was able to keep it in and fed the puck over to the right circle. St. Louis took the pass in the clear and picked his spot, firing a high shot over Dustin Tokarski for the win and a 3-1 lead in the series. "I was tired at the time and I was just hoping hed end the game," said Hagelin. "He did, it was a great shot by him. He didnt have much to shoot at, but he found the spot over the glove." It was the fourth playoff overtime winner of St. Louis career, tying him for the lead among active players with Jaromir Jagr, Patrick Kane and Patrick Marleau. Hagelin posted a ggoal and an assist, while Derick Brassard, who had missed the previous two games with an upper-body injury, returned to play and added a goal for the Rangers, who saw Henrik Lundqvist make 27 saves in the win. Breeland Speaks Jersey. Francis Bouillon and P.K. Subban scored for the Canadiens, while Tokarski stopped 26 shots in the loss. The Rangers, and St. Louis in particular, were having a frustrating time trying to get the puck past Tokarski, who has been spectacular, while starting Games 2, 3 and 4 in place of injured No. 1 Carey Price. St. Louis had five shots on the young netminder without a goal in Game 3 and he scored the winning goal Sunday on his fifth shot of the night. Late in the second period of Game 4, Tokarski snapped his glove hand to rob St. Louis on a breakaway, but in the extra session the Habs goalie wasnt quick enough to deny the veteran winger. "It was a good hockey game and its just unfortunate that we were on the losing end," said Tokarski. "He had a little time with the puck and picked a corner, I just couldnt get it. The only thing Im going to think about now is coming back on Tuesday and winning that game." Montreal, meanwhile, hopes to help out its goalie by being more opportunistic on offence. The Canadiens scored on just one of eight power-play opportunities in Game 4 and are just 1-for-17 with the man advantage in this series. "We had the opportunity on the power play and we didnt take advantage of it," said Canadiens head coach Michel Therrien. The Rangers hope to have Derek Stepan back in the lineup Tuesday after he sat out Game 4 with a broken jaw suffered on a hit from Montreals Brandon Prust in Game 3. Stepan made the trip to Montreal and skated on Tuesday morning wearing a full face guard on a line with Chris Kreider and Rick Nash. Rangers forward J.T. Miller, who suffered an upper-body injury in the second period on Sunday and did not return, did not travel with the team for Game 5. Prust is serving the second part of a two-game suspension tonight for his hit on Stepan. New York can split the all-time tie in playoff meetings against the Habs with a victory tonight. These clubs have split 14 postseason encounters, with the Rangers winning the last matchup in the opening round of the 1996 playoffs. New York is 6-3 as the road team in this postseason and won Games 1 and 2 of this series at the Bell Centre. The Rangers have won four straight road games and havent lost away from home since dropping Game 2 of the second round in Pittsburgh on May 4. The Habs are 4-3 at the Bell Centre in this postseason. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen