Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

rkansas. Gaby Lopez also was 5 under after a 73 on her home course.Canadas Brooke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the fi

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.07.2018 01:17
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

FRESNO, Calif. -- Daquan Cook had 17 points and James Westbrook added 14 as Prairie View A&M mounted a late charge to knock off Fresno State 84-78 on Monday night.Admassu Williams had 12 points and JaDonta Blackley added 11 and dished out eight assists for Prairie View A&M (1-1).The Panthers, who opened the season losing at Oregon State, will continue on the road, playing at Saint Marys Wednesday.Williams hit a free throw and followed with a layup with 5:51 remaining for a 66-63 lead to put the Panthers ahead for good. Zachary Hamilton nailed a 3-pointer with 3:32 left and Prairie View made seven free throws down the stretch to thwart Fresno State (1-1).Paul Watson led Fresno State with 21 points, making 8 of 10 free throws. He also grabbed 10 rebounds. Jaron Hopkins added 19 and Cullen Russo chipped in 11 for the Bulldogs. Tyler Pitlick Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Kari Lehtonen Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. John Klingberg Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. MEXICO CITY -- Carlota Ciganda rallied to win the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her second LPGA Tour victory in her past four starts.The 26-year-old Spaniard shot a 4-under 68 at Club de Golf Mexico for a two-stroke victory over five players. She played the four par-5 holes in 5 under, making an eagle on No. 2 and birdies on 6, 11 and 17.Ciganda won the LPGA KEB-Hana Bank Championship a month ago in South Korea for her first tour title. The former Arizona State player has five straight top-10 finishes.I am very happy to be here and to get my second victory, Ciganda said. Its wonderful to play here in Mexico. I honestly dont have any words. I love the golf course, the people, its an honor to be here. Ive been playing really good all year long and to end this year with these two victories gives me a lot of confidence, I am very happy.Ciganda won a year after finishing second to Inbee Park on the tree-lined course.Last year, I was close, Ciganda said. It was a shame not being able to win but it was still a good last day, so I had really good memories. Last week, I was back home just resting because I wanted to play here and to do so well, so I am really happy and thrilled that I was able to win.Third-round leader Austin Ernst had a 71 to drop into a tie for second with 2008 winner Angela Stanford (69), Jodi Ewart Shadoff (67), Karine Icher (69) and Sarah Jane Smith (70).ddddddddddddight now, disappointed. I just didnt play well enough today to get it done, Ernst said. Carlota played really good, especially early. I am just kind of frustrated with how I finished.Stanford won the 2008 event in Guadalajara.It was a good day, Stanford said. Its hard to shoot 3 under on Sunday and be upset, but I had two three-putts. The one on 11 would probably haunt me for a while, but I hit the ball really well and gave myself a lot of chances and I was never in a really bad spot, so to be in contention and have a day like that is pretty encouraging.Mexican amateur Maria Fassi closed with a 73 to tie for 15th at 5 under. Shes a freshman at the University of Arkansas. Gaby Lopez also was 5 under after a 73 on her home course.Canadas Brooke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 7, was 20th at 4 under after a 71. Michelle Wie (72) was 24th at 1 under after a 72. The 2009 winner in Guadalajara, she played on a sponsor invite after failing to qualify for the 30-player event.Tournament host Ochoa won 27 LPGA Tour titles. The Mexican star retired in 2010. She will be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next year. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen