Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

f linebacker Robert Mathis up in the air for Mondays game at the New York Jets because of a biceps injury.Mathis has not practic

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.07.2018 01:17
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The biggest battle Brady Ellison had to win Friday was the one going on inside his head.The American was one arrow away from the gold medal round in the mens individual archery when he flat out missed and registered an eight in a shootout against South Korean Ku Bon-chan. Ku took advantage of the opening with a nine and went on to win gold. In the meanwhile, Ellison had to immediately regroup for the bronze medal round starting moments later to avoid going home empty-handed.Ellison won the bronze 6-2 against Netherlands Sjef van den Berg, but had to get out of his own head first.You could see it even in the first two wins, I was (ticked) off and I wasnt in the match, said Ellison, whos been dreaming of an individual medal for 10 years. I knew if I wanted to come home with a medal that I needed to kind of get my (butt) in gear and get into this match. I even told my coach I need to get into this match and quit being in the last one.The week had been odd for Ellison. He had to defeat his best friend and teammate in Jake Kaminski then beat another teammate in Zach Garrett to reach the quarterfinals. The relief of medaling was apparent as he pumped his fist and let out a shout.Ellison now has three medals after the Americans won silver as a team in Rio and previously at the London Games in 2012.Its been a very, very tiring week, Ellison said. Its a long competition. Four matches a day. Ive been out here since 7:30 this morning.Its long, its stressful. You start off shooting against a teammate and then every single match is a dog fight. Its a long day.Ellisons confidence, however, never faded -- even as Ellison knew he was hurting himself mentally. In the fourth round of the bronze medal match, he ripped off a perfect 30 and busted an arrow hitting the minuscule video camera dead center.I just knew it was going to happen all week, Ellison said. Pushing for gold, had a bad shot, but bringing home the bronze.I knew when I shot (the clinching arrow) that it was going high right, but it was going to be a seven or in. And I knew I was coming away with it. Cheap Swingman Hornets Jerseys . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Wholesale Hornets Jerseys .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-devonte-graham-jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Cheap NBA Jerseys . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Cheap Charlotte Hornets Jerseys .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indianapolis Colts have activated linebacker Trent Cole off the injured reserve list, the team announced Thursday.The Colts placed Cole on injured reserve Sept. 27 with a back injury. His return comes at a good time, with the status of linebacker Robert Mathis up in the air for Mondays game at the New York Jets because of a biceps injury.Mathis has not practiced this week.Cole, who signed with the Colts in 2015, has only three sacks and 35 taackles in 16 games with the Colts.ddddddddddddThe Colts waived quarterback Stephen Morris to make room for Cole on the active roster, increasing speculation that Andrew Luck (concussion) will be back against the Jets.Coach Chuck Pagano said earlier this week that he expects Luck to play barring any setbacks in the concussion protocol. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen