Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

eel like Im starting to get more comfortable in the offense, playing within the flow of the game an

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.07.2018 01:56
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. -- Stafon McCray rushed for 192 yards and two touchdowns, including a 61-yarder late in the fourth quarter, and Prairie View had 543 total yards in a 41-20 win over Alabama A&M on Saturday night.McCray, a community college transfer, averaged over 11 yards per carry on 17 attempts. He came into the game with just one carry for four yards this season. His first touchdown went for 10 yards and put Prairie View (2-1, 2-0 Southwestern Athletic Conference) up 28-13 with 5:45 left in the third quarter.DeAngelo Balla answered with a 13-yard scoring run for Alabama A&M (1-2, 1-1) to make it a one-score game, 28-20, but Caleb Broachs 3-yard run midway through the fourth and McCrays long sprint salted the game away.KhaDarel Hodge had eight receptions for 158 yards and a touchdown for Prairie View.Jordan Bentley had 126 yards rushing and a score for Alabama A&M. Discount Browns Jersesys . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Browns Jersesys Outlet .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. http://www.brownsjerseyscheap.com/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Austin Corbett Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Denzel Ward Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. -- George King had a quandary on a breakaway late in a tight game: Dunk it or dribble the ball back out.He slammed it. Wise choice, given the way Colorado was shooting free throws.Xavier Johnson scored 14 points to lead five Colorado players in double figures, and the Buffaloes withstood some faulty foul shooting down the stretch to hold off Air Force 75-68 on Monday night.Its always something with this team, Colorado coach Tad Boyle said. But we found a way to win.That despite missing six straight free throws over the final 1:18 and being out-rebounded by a 38-33 margin. The free throws? The Buffs can fix that. The rebounding deficiency? Now thats a growing concern since its the third time in four games Colorado has been beaten on the boards.Guess what? Were going to play against bigger, more athletic teams than Air Force coming down the road, Boyle said.Freshman Deleon Brown scored eight of his 10 in the second half as the Buffaloes (9-3) extended their winning streak to seven in a row over Air Force.CJ Siples had 15 points for Air Force (6-6), which has dropped six of seven after starting the season 5-0.Were going to build off this and try to continue. Were going to set the bar here, Air Force senior guard Zach Kocur said. Never like to lose, but if we can learn from it thatd be good for us.Tied at 48 with just under 10 minutes remaining, Colorado went on a 23-10 run to gain some much needed breathing room. However, the Buffaloes couldnt close out the Falcons from the line. Finally, King had a breakaway and wrapped up the win on his two-handed dunk with 26 seconds remaining.Honestly, I thought I shouldve pulled it out, King said. Maybe I shouldve pulled it out and have them foul me.King absolutely made the right decision, Dominique Collier maintained.If he wouldve brought it out, I wouldve taken it from him, Collier cracked.BIG PICTUREColoorado: Collier returned after missing the last nine games with a foot injury.dddddddddddd. He scored nine points in 19 minutes. Even more, he stabilized the offense in the first half when the Buffaloes were struggling. ... Colorado leads the all-time series 23-3 over Air Force.Air Force: The Falcons drop to 2-10 against the Pac-12 Conference since 1999. ... Air Force came into the game averaging 79.8 points. Great effort from our guys, really proud of them, Falcons coach Dave Pilipovich said.FAMILIAR CITYThis was a homecoming of sorts for senior Derrick White, who began his career down the road at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs. He was an All-American for the Mountain Lions, before transferring to Colorado. White sat out last season and has lived up to Boyles preseason hype. White is one of the Buffaloes top scoring threats this season. He had 12 points before fouling out with 1:28 remaining.I saw some people in the stands I (used to see) in the Springs, White said. It was cool to come back here and have the people to support me.FROSH FACEBrown provided quite a charge in the second half. He now has 25 points over his last two games after scoring 33 in his first 10.I feel like Im starting to get more comfortable in the offense, playing within the flow of the game and getting to my spots, Brown said.TEAMMATES TURNED OPPONENTSSiples knows Kings game very well. After all, they were once teammates on an AAU team.You know he has confidence. Hell let you know hes confident in himself, Siples said. Obviously, you can see the way he plays. It was fun.UP NEXTColorado: Host Eastern Washington on Thursday.Air Force: Host UC-Davis on Thursday.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen