Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

four sets while John Millman made it to the third round of Wimbledon for the first time by seeing off 26th-ranked Benoit Paire a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 12.07.2018 01:19
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Hull manager Steve Bruce will have to cope without captain Michael Dawson for Friday nights Sky Bet Championship visit of Wolves, after the central defender limped out of the 2-2 draw at Huddersfield with a calf injury. Bruce will have to decide between Harry McGuire or Alex Bruce over who will partner Curtis Davies as he switches from a three-man defence to four at the back.Right-back Moses Odubajo comes back into the squad following a one-match ban but Bruce will be without forward Mo Diame because of a thigh injury. Hulls Michael Dawson misses the Wolves clash due to a calf injury Bruce has the option to pair 18-goal leading striker with either Sone Aluko or Adama Diomande, the latter scoring a late equaliser at Huddersfield after coming on as a substitute. Hull boss Steve Bruce has set his targets on qualification to the Premier League through the play-offs Mike Williamson remains out for Wolves as he battles a glute problem.The defender has still yet to play since signing permanently from Newcastle in January and boss Kenny Jackett admitted he continues to break down when he gets close to full fitness. Highlights of Hulls 2-2 draw at Huddersfield Jordan Graham and Nouha Dicko are out until next season as they continue to recover from their knee injuries.Michal Zyro will not play again until 2017 after suffering a serious knee injury against MK Dons last week. The forward is due to have an operation this month when the swelling goes down. Highlights of Wolves 0-0 draw at home to Blackburn Hull go into the game in fourth place - 10 points off second spot, with a game in hand - while Wolves are 12th in the table.Dont miss Hull v Wolves live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm on Friday night. Chicago Bears Bilal Nichols Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Cheap Nike Bears Jerseys . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. http://www.cheapjerseysbears.us/chicago-bears-anthony-miller-jersey/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Cheap Bears Jerseys Hoodies . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Chicago Bears Javon Wims Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. WIMBLEDON, London --?Gilles Simon?threatened to sue the umpire during his defeat to Grigor Dimitrov?as the weather continued to prove a talking point at Wimbledon.Trailing 40-30 in the second game of the second set, Simon exchanged words with umpire John Blom after walking to his chair.I dont want to play, when its raining, on grass. Thats it, he was heard saying, before adding: If I play and get injured, I will sue you and you will pay.A large number of matches scheduled for days two and three of The Championships were delayed by rain, though better conditions allowed for a prompt start to play on Thursday morning.But Simon -- who went on to lose 6-3, 7-6(1), 4-6, 6-4 to Dimitrov -- was unhappy with having to play on when drizzle passed over the All England Club just after 1.30pm.He later told a press conference: I hate to play when its raining. I never understood when they are forcing us to go on the court when the court is slippery. I understand. Its just not acceptable for me.I feel the day Im going to get injured on slippery grass, Im going to sue everyone in the stadium. We try to understand what is happening in both parties, like tournaments and players, but in one point yesterday it was just ridiculous.The supervisor told me, Its raining but the water is not going to the ground. Its really light rain and its there and it stays in the air and its flying away. So the grass is not wet. And I have to answer that. So in the match you just see me on TV, Im pissed because I want to destroy him.Simon said he will discuss the issue with ATP Player Council, of which he is a member, and also criticised the players treatment during the Australian Open.Its happening in basically every slam, so its not just here, he added. Here its always about the grass that is wet. But in Australia they force us to play when its 44 degrees and the doctor says, Yeah, its fine. ?The tournament just got lucky nothing really serious happen once on the court for a player, like someone breaking his leg on slippery court or someone feeling really bad in Australia when its 44.They just try to push. They want us to play. We are just human, or maybe they are just really confident that we are that strong that we can play anywhere. But on my side, I play, its slippery. We all have a bad feeling, we want to stop.Its always on the tournament side. They always force you to play and you cannot say anything. You discuss. You say, Come on, the grass is wet. And then you have the famous water that is not touching the grass reason that force you to play. Its complicated.We are going to have more and more discussion about it [on the ATP Player Council]. We really understand when its a terrible day for the tournament and there is no showing for the public, they stay long and they want to see the match. But its just not possibble.ddddddddddddI think unfortunately we should stop. It looks pretty simple, like you see the rain on grass, you say, OK, we stop. Thats basic. But it doesnt sound basic on the other side.Dimitrov was more diplomatic afterwards. He said Simon is a cool guy and that they have mutual respect.Everyone has their own way. I understand his frustration, the Bulgarian told a press conference. But its the same for me. We have all the officials out there. We had the umpire coming down, the supervisor, so all these guys are taking unbelievable care of us, to protect us and to take the right decisionsI know when there is a little mist in the air, the grass is a little slippery. Thats logistics, yes. And you just try not to push too much, so you dont want to slide. You have to be a bit more cautious. You cant fight the weather.In other second-round matches Thursday, David Goffin?beat?Edouard Roger-Vasselin?in three sets while Britains Dan Evans saw off?Alexandr Dolgopolov 7-6(6), 6-4, 6-1.Sam Querrey also eased past Thomaz Bellucci for the loss of nine games, while Roberto Bautista Agut got a walkover when Mikhail Kukushkin withdrew with an injury.Bautista Agut is now the highest-ranked Spaniard in the draw after David Ferrer was knocked out. The 13th seed was a surprise casualty, losing in straight sets to Nicolas Mahut 6-1, 6-4, 6-3.Several first-round games, which had been delayed due to the rain, were also finished Thursday. Among them, Donald Young beat Florian Mayer, Lucas Pouille saw off Marius Copil and Australian qualifier Matthew Barton won a deciding set with Albano Olivetti 14-12.John Isner also won his first-round match 7-6 (2), 7-6 (5), 6-3 against Marcos Baghdatis, while sixth seed Milos Raonic, who reached the final at Queens,?progressed to the last 32 with a 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-2 victory over Andreas Seppi.American Steve Johnson, winner of the Nottingham Open, is through to the third round after beating Jeremy Chardy 6-1, 7-6(6), 6-3, while compatriot Jack Sock was a four-set winner over Robin Haase.Croatian Ivo Karlovic, the 23rd seed, hit 34 aces but was beaten 6-3, 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-4 by Slovakian qualifier?Lukas Lacko, the Slovakian qualifier. Elsewhere, Denis Istomin secured a 6-4, 7-6(5), 6-2 win over Nicolas Almagro.Joao Sousa beat Dennis Novikov in four sets while John Millman made it to the third round of Wimbledon for the first time by seeing off 26th-ranked Benoit Paire and will face Andy Murray.Bernard Tomic later saw off the challenge of Moldovan qualifier Radu Albot in four sets.In the final singles game of the day, the eighth seed Dominic Thiem fell at the second hurdle, losing in straight sets to Jiri Vesely.PA Sport contributed to this report Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen