Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

s the challenge in all of this. I know theres a lot of sensitivity in the overall time of game to not slow things down. In situa

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 12.07.2018 01:19
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Olympic gold medallist Owain Doull has joined Team Sky.Doull, part of Great Britains victorious team pursuit squad on the track at the Rio Olympics, will tackle select races for the remainder of the 2016 season before turning professional full time on the road in 2017.The 23-year-old Welshman showed his promise on the road by finishing third overall at the 2015 Tour of Britain while riding for the Wiggins team.Its always been a bit of a boyhood dream to try and join Sky, Doull said on the teams official website.So to finally be at a stage where Im about to start racing for the team, and then joining the team properly in 2017, is a bit surreal. Ive ridden against Sky at some of the bigger races like the Tour of Britain for team Wiggins.To see how they operate is pretty special. Ive also been watching as a fan how the team race, tuning into events like the Tour and seeing how the riders go about that.Its something thats incredible to watch, and the way they approach big targets with all the preparation towards it -- its the next level.Team Sky team principal Sir Dave Brailsford said: Owain has consistently put in excellent performances on the track and the road and we think he has the potential to be an important part of the team.From a personal perspective its always great to be bringing young British talent into Team Sky and it reflects very well on the investment and support Sky has provided through the British Cycling programme, the Wiggins team and, of course, Team Sky. New York Jets Trenton Cannon Jersey . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Wholesale New York Jets Jerseys 2019 . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.cheapjetsjerseys.us/ . PAUL, Minn. New York Jets Parry Nickerson Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. New York Jets Jerseys For Sale . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings.BOSTON -- Boston manager John Farrell is certainly on-board with expanding the use of replays in baseball after an admitted blown call cost the Red Sox the potential tying run in a loss a night earlier. Speaking to reporters at Fenway Park on Tuesday night about three hours before Boston opened a three-game series against Seattle, Farrell said he believes that with better technology baseball can get more "out or safe" calls correct. Trailing by a run in the eighth inning of a 2-1 loss to Tampa Bay on Monday, pinch-runner Daniel Nava was called out by home plate umpire Jerry Meals attempting to score on a fly ball. After watching the replay, Meals later admitted to a pool reporter from the Associated Press that he was "wrong on my decision." Major League Baseball is looking at a vast expansion of video review by umpires for the 2014 season and is examining whether all calls other than balls and strikes should be subject to instant replay. Currently, baseball uses replay only for home runs, but Farrell thinks the game would be better served by expanding its use. "In plays like last night, I think it furthers the debate," he said. "Ive always felt that the advances in technology, how its come into the game, theres no reason to think that it cant be used to a greater extent without prolonging the time of the game, particularly on plays that are not continual plays. That was out or safe. Theres really no other continuance, such as a play thats in the gap with multiple men on and less than two outs." The use of replay has been in place for home run calls since August 2008. Commissioner Bud Selig initially wanted to add trap plays and fair/foul calls down the lines for 2013, but change was put off while more radical opttions were examined.dddddddddddd In Mondays game, replays showed that Nava slid into the top portion of the plate before Rays catcher Jose Molina came across to make the tag. Farrell and Nava argued, with Farrell getting ejected. About 25 minutes after the game, standing in the umpires room, Meals said: "What I saw was Molina blocked the plate and Navas foot lifted. But in the replays, you could clearly see Navas foot got under for a split second and then lifted, so I was wrong on my decision. From the angle I had, I did not see his foot get under Molinas shin guard." With the loss, the Rays retook first place in the AL East, jumping over Boston to grab a half-game lead. The same umpiring crew was in town for the series opener against the Mariners. Farrell just wants to see the calls made correctly and understands that the lengthening of games is an option that the league is likely trying to avoid. "I know its an ongoing conversation with the commissioners office and those that are on the field committee," he said. "How its ultimately implemented, I think thats the challenge in all of this. I know theres a lot of sensitivity in the overall time of game to not slow things down. In situations like last night, I think the most important thing and the overriding thing is to call things the way they should be." When discussing the options other professional leagues use, Farrell even had a solution. "I think theres a limit to how many times you can challenge a call," he said. When asked if "once" would be OK with him, he said: "Id be in favour of it." The first-year Boston manager even had an idea. "There could be one guy in New York that could monitor all the games." Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen