Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

our hometown race in front of family and friends is a special moment, Martin said. The last couple of weekends we have been able

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 11.07.2018 01:25
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

BOULDER, Colo. -- Kennedy Leonard scored 19 points and No. 21 Colorado had seven players score in double figures in a 112-54 victory over Southeastern Louisiana on Wednesday.It was just Colorados second 100-point game in 15 years, and tied for the fifth highest-scoring game in program history.Leonard made six of her nine field-goal attempts in the first half and scored 14 points as Colorado jumped out to a 52-23 lead. Brecca Thomas hit an open pull-up jumper to put Colorado over the century mark with 2:40 left.The Buffs entered The Associated Press poll this week for its first national ranking since Jan. 13, 2014.Colorado (7-0), which beat No. 17 Kentucky 79-69 earlier this month, blocked 16 shots against SE Louisiana -- including three apiece by Zoe Beard-Fails and Makenzie Ellis.Charliee Dugas led SE Louisiana (2-4) with 12 points. Taylin Underwood, coming off a career-high 35-point game on Friday, was held to nine points on 3-of-12 shooting. Trevon Young Hoodie .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Travin Howard Hoodie . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.cheapramshoodiesjerseys.com/sebastian-joseph-hoodie/ . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Wholesale Rams Hoodies . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. John Franklin-Myers Hoodie . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. MILLVILLE, Minn. -- Ken Roczen won the Spring Creek National on Saturday for his sixth victory in the first eight Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship events of the season, sweeping the 450 Class motos.The RCH Suzuki rider from Germany has won 13 of the first 16 motos this season and has 12 career 450 victories.Today was tough as we were faced with a few challenges throughout the day, including a bent shifter during the second moto, Roczen said. Fortunately I was able to grab clean shifts in order to make sure that I did not take the chance of losing points. Overall, Im happy to walk away with another win, but I need to go home and improve my starts so we can get out front a little sooner.Red Bull KTMs Marvin Musquin was second, finishing third in the first moto and second in the second. Kawasakis Eli Tomac was third. He was second on the first moto and third in the second.I love this track and Im really happy that I was able to put together two strong motos, Musquin said. All I need to do is keep getting good starts and I know that I am capable of finishing inside of the top three each race.Roczen leads tthe season standings, 55 points ahead of Tomac.ddddddddddddRyan Dungey, the Red Bull KTM factory star from Minnesota, is sidelined by a cracked vertebra.Jeremy Marin won the 250 Class race on his home track for his first victory of the season. He won the second moto after finishing second behind fellow Yamalube/Star Racing Yamaha rider Cooper Webb in the first.Anytime you are able to win your hometown race in front of family and friends is a special moment, Martin said. The last couple of weekends we have been able to turn things around and improve the bike, along with my health. I believe we are in a good position, but we need to start gaining some points on Cooper so that we can take this championship down to the wire.Webb was second overall after finished second in the second moto. He leads the standings, 38 points ahead of Martin.Alex Martin, Jeremy Martins brother, was third for the teams first podium sweep. He was third in the first moto and third and fourth in the second. Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen