Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ary last April. He poosted a goal and seven points in 14 games for the Blues before adding an assist in the first playoff action

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.07.2018 01:03
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

As much as I love my U.S sport, travelling to New York City offers more than enough activities and destinations before you even get to the sports.But, today (Sunday October 16) Hannah and I were lucky enough to sneak out to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey for the New York Giants clash against the Baltimore Ravens.MetLife lives across the river in the Meadowlands, home of the famous Meadowlands Harness Racing Club, one of my other sporting passions.Surprisingly - even to the locals - a beautiful sunny day awaited us for the game. Early on, the Ravens took a 10-0 lead and arguably the loudest cheer of the game was when the Giants finally made a first down midway through the second term. The emotion of fans at all NFL venues is always sky-high but few sports fans can rival the energy and passion of New Yorkers.The second half was far more entertaining than the first, although I made an inauspicious start to Q3... As Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr made a phenomenal catch, run and touchdown, I returned from the toilets to see the crowd - and Hannah - jumping for joy.I was not going to make the same mistake twice and Im glad I hung in there because with less than two minutes remaining, Beckham caught another pass from Eli Manning and took it 70 yards for the game-clinching score. The 78,487 Giants fans erupted and despite a couple of Hail Mary attempts from Ravens QB Joe Flacco, the G-Men held on and the party was just beginning for the fans.Tailgating is a huge part of American football - at NFL or NCAA level - and the New Yorkers headed straight for the parking lot and celebrated the big win. The traffic was reasonable as we made our way back to Manhattan, thanks largely to the Giants winning and a large portion of the almost 80k staying for a few beers in the car park.From here, our sporting journey really heats up with the NHL at Madison Square Garden this week followed by Thursday Night Football at historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay.Stay tuned to my Twitter (@joshjenkins24), Instagram (@joshjenkins04) and ESPN Australia on Snapchat Discover to track my sporting adventures. Theyre sure to be amazing!#JJintheUSA Youth Tyrell Crosby Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Cheap Lions Jerseys For Sale . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. http://www.wholesalelionsjerseys.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Youth Kerryon Johnson Jersey . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Cheap Lions Jerseys Online .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach.The St. Louis Blues and defenceman Jay Bouwmeester agreed to a five-year contract extension on Thursday. The deal is worth $27 million, an average annual value of $5.4 million. Bouwmeester, who had one year left on his current deal, came over in a late- season trade with Calgary last April. He poosted a goal and seven points in 14 games for the Blues before adding an assist in the first playoff action of his career.dddddddddddd Selected third overall by Florida in the 2002 NHL Entry Draft, the 29-year-old Bouwmeester has registered 72 goals and 235 assists in 764 career games. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen