Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

am when Mariano Rivera appeared in his final game in 2013 and when Derek Jeter had his 3,000th hit in 2011.Matt Andriese makes h

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.07.2018 01:03
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ZADAR, Croatia -- Marin Cilic held his nerve to beat big-hitting Lucas Pouille 6-1, 7-6 (4), 2-6, 6-2 and draw Croatia level against France at 1-1 in their Davis Cup semifinal on Friday.Earlier, Richard Gasquet won the opening tie against Borna Coric in straight sets to heap the pressure on the big-serving Cilic.But the 2014 U.S. Open champion fended off the threat from the 22-year-old Pouille, who is considered one of the rising stars of tennis.Cilic was serving for the second set at 6-5 and 40-0 up but made two big unforced errors on his forehand as Pouille broke back to force a tiebreaker, which Cilic eventually clinched with an ace after wasting set points.Pouille, a U.S. Open quarterfinalist last month, made an early break and then held for 3-1 on his way to comfortably winning the third set.But Cilic took Pouilles first service game of the fourth set and then led 4-2 before saving two break points in the seventh game and then hitting two aces to win it and move 5-2 up.Cilic clinched victory in the next game on his first match point when Pouille double-faulted.I felt the intensity of the match especially in the first two sets, Cilic said. Lucas wasnt too bad in the opening two sets but I managed to push him back and felt I was hitting my ground strokes well from the baseline.But the moment I lost a little bit of focus he was there and I had to work hard to stay in control of the match. I had to get my rhythm back at the beginning of the fourth set and getting that break early on was crucial.France started brightly and quietened the home fans at the Kresimir Cosic Hall in Zadar.Gasquet, who found out he would play in singles after Gael Monfils left the injury-hit France team on Wednesday, was in complete control against Coric and prevailed 6-2, 7-6 (5), 6-1, limiting his mistakes to just 13 unforced errors.The 17th-ranked Frenchman, whose previous match ended in a straight sets loss to Kyle Edmund in the first round at the U.S Open first round, said winning the second set tiebreak was the key to the match.After Coric failed to serve out the second set, Gasquet erased a 3-1 deficit in the tiebreak. Down 6-3, Coric saved two set points but buried a backhand into the net and Gasquet took a two-set lead.I won, thats the most important. Its Davis Cup, its never easy, Gasquet said. Three sets to zero, its a great result for me. It was important for me to make him run.Gasquet improved his singles record to 12-8. France is without Monfils and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who have both been ruled out by knee problems.France has the clear advantage in Saturdays doubles, with Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert -- the top-ranked doubles players in the world -- up against Ivan Dodig and Marin Draganja, although Cilic hinted he could step up at the last minute against the French pair.Tomorrow morning we will decide if I am going to play in the doubles or not, Cilic said. I feel well, I am not overly exhausted.In reverse singles Sunday, Gasquet faces Cilic and Pouille takes on the 19-year-old Coric.The winner plays Britain or Argentina in the final. Colts Jerseys Shop . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Matthew Adams Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.cheapindianapoliscoltsjerseys.com/braden-smith-jersey/ . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Tyquan Lewis Jersey . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Colts Jerseys Sale .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. NEW YORK -- For the first time in nearly 13 years, the New York Yankees will play a game without Alex Rodriguez somewhere in their organization.A day after Rodriguezs run in New York concluded, the Yankees continue a three-game series with the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday afternoon.Im going to miss him, Im going to miss this guy, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. This guy did a lot of great things.While throngs of media including CNN descended upon Yankee Stadium for Rodriguezs exit from the Yankees, the team will have another noteworthy event Saturday. The Yankees are honoring the 1996 championship team, which began the dynasty they were never able to recapture during the 41-year-olds eventful stint in New York.Rodriguez played with a few of those members in Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte in New York as well as Jeff Nelson and Tino Martinez in Seattle.Once the ceremonies end, the Yankees play their first game since Sept. 28, 2003 against Baltimore with Rodriguez not on the active roster, the restricted list or disabled list.Then the Yankees will try to win their fourth straight game, which would be their second such streak since the All-Star break. New York won four straight July 17-20 but lost 10 of its next 18 games.After Starlin Castro drove in four runs and Rodriguez had an RBI double in Fridays 6-3 victory, the Yankees (59-56) have a chance to equal a season high by getting four games over .500 while Rodriguez apparently prepares for life as an advisor to managing general partner Hal Steinbrenner.I have a lot of faith in our group, Rodriguez said. Give those guys a lot of credit. Weve played hard down the stretch. A lot of things have happened, but I think Hal has set the tone for us. He said were still in this race and I believe him.That comment probably wouldnt have been a realistic comment 10 years ago but the way baseeball is today, crazier things have happened.dddddddddddd There is a lot of talent in that clubhouse.While Rodriguez will be relaxing away from Yankee Stadium, the Yankees have not announced who will replace him on the roster. Reports from Scranton said Tyler Austin is expected to join the Yankees after he batted .323 in 53 games there this season.Masahiro Tanaka takes the mound on five days rest Saturday because of Mondays off day and numbers show he is better with longer rest. In 12 starts on extended rest, Tanaka is 6-1 with a 2.56 ERA.Tanaka started on four days rest Sunday and produced one of his best outings of the season, allowing one run and six hits over six-plus innings during a 3-2 victory over the Cleveland Indians. It marked the 15th time he allowed two earned runs or fewer.The right-hander is 3-0 with a 2.12 ERA in five starts against Tampa Bay.The Rays swept the Yankees two weekends ago at home but have dropped seven of 11 since. Evan Longoria drove in two runs and hit his 15th home run at Yankee Stadium but the Rays struck out 12 times Friday.Being the opponent for the 1996 celebration is nothing new for the Rays. Besides this weekend, Tampa Bay has been the visiting team when Mariano Rivera appeared in his final game in 2013 and when Derek Jeter had his 3,000th hit in 2011.Matt Andriese makes his 11th start for the Rays on Saturday afternoon against the Yankees and looks to break a three-game losing streak. He started 6-0 but despite allowing three runs or fewer in seven straight starts, Andriese has been unable to get a win.He last pitched Sunday against Minnesota when he allowed three runs and six hits in 4 2/3 innings. He is 0-1 with a 5.79 ERA in three career appearances against the Yankees. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen